The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

mag sorc..2 vamp or not 2 vamp

• PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

Both irrelevant and nonsense. FM is not a class skill. A MagSorc can slot it too, though it's not a necessary sacrifice in the slightest. I have Rapid Manoeuvres, Purge and Boundless Storm on my Overload bar and I'm running Amber Plasm + Shackle with 1.3k stam reg.

If I don't want to get caught, I can't get caught.

Well its BiS for most stam builds. Of course its a huge sacrifice for a mag sorc.

Who is talking about escaping ? . Mobility is the most crucial thing when fighting outnumbered. Mag sorc in its current state has to flee everytime when fighting competent players unless you have an ultimate up. You need to re-engage at some point if you are trying to win right ?
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do it. My DK wants to eat you.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

Both irrelevant and nonsense. FM is not a class skill. A MagSorc can slot it too, though it's not a necessary sacrifice in the slightest. I have Rapid Manoeuvres, Purge and Boundless Storm on my Overload bar and I'm running Amber Plasm + Shackle with 1.3k stam reg.

If I don't want to get caught, I can't get caught.

Well its BiS for most stam builds. Of course its a huge sacrifice for a mag sorc.

Who is talking about escaping ? . Mobility is the most crucial thing when fighting outnumbered. Mag sorc in its current state has to flee everytime when fighting competent players unless you have an ultimate up. You need to re-engage at some point if you are trying to win right ?

Who’s talking about winning? The discussion about mobility started because someone said sneak speed was useful on a Sorc, to sneak around keeps. To which I said that it’s beyond useless, cause If I want to avoid a Zerg circling a keep or want to make a dash to the door, I can do it with out anyone catching me as a Sorc.

Even if we were talking about winning when fighting outnumbered, the way this was always done on a sorc was by disengaging and then killing the 1-2 people that bothered to chase you....and repeat. You don’t run circles around a tree hitting Subs and Dawnbreakers like a Warden. And practically no one, perhaps with the exception of stamsorcs, can disengage better magsorc.

Finally, FM is only BIS for a minority of stam builds, mostly heavy armour wardens. When the other builds lose access to the healing of Rally they severely lack heals. Few do it and crutch on Troll King but again, that’s few and far between. You won’t see many stamblades or stamdks without Rally. In fact, I see more magicka builds (DKs, NBs, Temps) with FM than stam builds outside of Wardens. Because mag builds can always crutch on Resto for heals and don’t need Rally.

Edited by Maulkin on February 18, 2018 10:20AM
    EU | PC | AD