Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] A goodbye to lightning blockade - Magicka DK Outnumbered PvP #5

Sylphie
Sylphie
✭✭✭
Revisted the game after a month break from pvp to get one last hoorah in before they nerf my build into oblivion next patch. I'm going to really miss the high dps playstyle of this build.

Clips are from the 2 short pvp sessions we had in Shor and Vivec. Kinda low quality cause the fps in Vivec tends to tank randomly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBgCjcfHj0
Edited by Sylphie on February 4, 2018 8:56AM
@Curie
Làin - MagDK
1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know if it will be that bad for our mDKs. It's just that two of the things that passively heal us are now dodgeable or have crazy cool downs. But we always have coagulating blood right?

Lol, hard to type that with a straight face. Sigh.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I don't know if it will be that bad for our mDKs. It's just that two of the things that passively heal us are now dodgeable or have crazy cool downs. But we always have coagulating blood right?

At least we'll be able to flap our wings without it bugging, r-right?
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

At least we'll be able to leap without getting stuck halfwa- wait nevermind.... >.<

Nice video btw. Always great to see fellow Aussies making vids.
    NA player videos just fill me with envy with all those perfect animation cancels and cc breaks.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice video. Played a bit with lightning blockade aswell a bit and got called a RP dk :trollface:

At least we'll be able to leap without getting stuck halfwa- wait nevermind.... >.<

NA player videos just fill me with envy with all those perfect animation cancels and cc breaks.

Next PTS patch notes: Leap is now dodgeable and reduced damage by 20%
    EU | PC
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Nice video. Played a bit with lightning blockade aswell a bit and got called a RP dk :trollface:

Don't give them any ideas....
    Mag dk is baaaaa- and it's gone again.... XD
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭

Thanks! I envy amerian ping, lowest ping I've gotten was 220 with a vpn on a good day D:
    Master_Kas wrote: »

I've been called a "dps parse DK" which I liked the sound of. I really am going to miss the build, the amount dps it has, especially if you duo with another dk running the same build was insane.
    Edited by Sylphie on February 5, 2018 11:48AM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What were you running set wise? All light or did you mix it up
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    OGLezard wrote: »
    What were you running set wise? All light or did you mix it up

In most of the clips it was duroks, overwhelming surge and skoria, 2 heavy 5 light.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In most lol :) either way, solid fighting ^_^ good to see something like this was alive and well :) made me want to dust off my magdk who has been retired for almost 2 years. He was my first character created and maxed out back when the game launched
    Edited by OGLezard on February 8, 2018 2:30PM
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    In most lol :) either way, solid fighting ^_^ good to see something like this was alive and well :) made me want to dust off my magdk who has been retired for almost 2 years. He was my first character created and maxed out back when the game launched

MagDK is really fun, you should definitely give it a go! The build I'm running is getting nerfed after tonights patch though.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MagDK is really fun, you should definitely give it a go! The build I'm running is getting nerfed after tonights patch though.

Thats a bummer, my dk was always a mdk, loved him. Not a fan of stamina classes, always prefer mages so I don't ever play stamina.

Maybe I will dust him off and see what I can come up with after this patch