Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

blacksmith crafting cert.

aeirios
aeirios
✭✭
so.... the npc millenith doesn't seem to want to cooperate. i start the certification quest. i go make the dagger. i go back to the fighters guild to talk to millenith and she is gone. if delete the quest and leave then go back to the fighters guild she's back. i retake the quest and can then give her the dagger. she tells me to go decon it then bring it back..... and she's gone again. i abandon the quest then she comes back but THEN i have to start the quest all over again.... and it does the same thing. anyone have any advice?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She almost always ends up at the crafting station nearest the fighters guild you first interact with her. So look right by the blacksmithing station in whatever city you’re starting the quest in.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After crafting that dagger don't go back to FG. She will be behind your back near crafting station.
  • aeirios
    aeirios
    ✭✭
    thanks, both of you that did the trick. much appreciate it!