The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Vivec DC players: Rewards for the Zergy!

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
From the Grand Warlord,

Congratulations on last month’s victory! You didn’t win by fighting particularly well, or showing any sort of special skill at combat or keep capture. But you guys did manage to come onto the server every night at 4 am EST with like fifty players, which you’d use to capture empty keeps and hold them until people came back to play at times when humans are usually awake. That is a strategy...of a sort...I guess.

You are an inspiration to night owls everywhere. May your victory be deep, and may you never have to fight alone.

Sincerely,

Grand Scribe Zergalin

Contents:

210 gold
1 potato
1 breeches of the Cowardly Zerg in invigorating

(Yes this post is sarcastic, which some will infer as salty. I don’t actually care who wins the campaigns...I got a million AP killing zergers...I just thought it was a funny post; I’m sure every team has won being this lame at some point or other. And a shout out to the blue archer who killed me like a dozen times last month. DC hasn’t had a super ganker in a while, but his arrows sting like &#@&* that’s been sitting in &#$*# for a while. Lol. He’s really, really good at sneak sniping. Kudos).
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last month was weird, especially considering how competitive the previous campaign had been...

not too mention the dominance AD had demonstrated for almost a full year prior to that...

as a general rule I try to spend more time on the 3rd place faction side - no doubt getting gated or zerged down continually can be a bit of a downer at times...

actually played blue the other night in this new campaign and was gated while playing blue...

what drives me nuts is EP getting so many early leads in campaigns and then fading after a couple of weeks...

it would be nice to see them carry a few campaigns...
    Edited by geonsocal on February 4, 2018 7:10AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salty posts are salty
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, you say this is PS4 NA. But this could just as easily say “PC NA” if you changed 4am to mid afternoon. We fight the same fight, friend.
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyrodiil is a joke