The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New ESO player looking for friends with whom to RP and/or a friendly RP guild (PC EU)

Voltumno
Voltumno
Soul Shriven
I gravitated towards ESO because of the lore and the atmosphere, and I would love to try out the RP possibilities Tamriel has to offer!
I am new to ESO and my character (whose short presentation follows)is only lv 28 by now, so if you do not mind me being a little (lot) inexperienced I would gladly tag along in your adventures. Feel free to write me here or ingame at @Voltumno!

I currently play as Hygelac - a male Breton student of Healing and an apprentice in crafting. Hygelac grew enamoured with the ideals of adventure and heroism through the few books he could find at his parents' home, lost in the Glenumbran meadows. Having come of age, he felt the need to experience those exotic countries, those exciting cultures he had read about - so to eventually find what his place in Tamriel really was. Having had no true combat training, he started his journey offering what few artisanal skills he had picked up in the country life of his forebears to the travellers crossing his native groves of Glenumbra, looking to uncover the hidden riches of the land, or unveil its secrets. As an errant, humble merchant he began to develop a certain pride in offering the product of his crafting to those adventurers he admired so much.

Occasionally, some of the less prominent travellers, that just like him were starting out in the world, would allow him to tag along in some of those crazy adventures of theirs. It was in those circumstances that Hygelac found himself drawn to the soft arts of healing more than to the harsh mastery of the blade. The School of Restoration fit well his pacifist tendencies and tranquil personality, and his efforts as a healer made him a welcome companion to adventuring companies, finally allowing him to experience first hand wonders he had only dreamed of as a child.

As soon as he had managed to put together some money, he took for himself a small but cosy room at the Rosy Lion in Daggerfall. The city life allowed him to further develop his trade and his skills at its lively forges and laboratories, and after a while he was also accepted at the local Mages Guild to become a true Student of Restoration.
At the end of the day, he took great pleasure in listening to the drunkenly songs of the Undaunted, the mumbled debates of the scholars, the boastful chats of the warriors and the hunters in front of their pints of ale, at the crackling hearth. At the inn he started trading his wares and his services for books and maps, feeding his imagination and his ambitions off the incredible tales they contained.

As his skills as both a crafter and a healer are slowly growing, Hygelac is starting to feel like he is ready to face bigger challenges, outside the borders of his beloved High Rock. As he goes every morning to the harbour in Daggerfall to trade away the product of his work, he cannot help but wonder at the foreign ports over the shimmering waters, at the curious accent of the sailors and the mercenaries strolling idly along the piers.

Soon, he will reach those ports, and his true adventuring life will have finally begun.
Hygelac of Tethyr, Breton Healer, devoted Crafter - Daggerfall Covenant "I was always one for mending - furniture as well as bones."
Evelaith, Dunmer hedge Knight - Ebonheart Pact "My only shot at freedom was to wrestle it out of a life of warfare."
Lalinieni, Altmer Spellsword - Aldmeri Dominion "Spellcraft and Swordmanship serve the same aesthetic, truly."
  • Voltumno
    Voltumno
    Soul Shriven
    I would roleplay with you if you were at NA server :(

Such a pity, especially considered you RP as a Breton as well!
    Hygelac of Tethyr, Breton Healer, devoted Crafter - Daggerfall Covenant "I was always one for mending - furniture as well as bones."
    Evelaith, Dunmer hedge Knight - Ebonheart Pact "My only shot at freedom was to wrestle it out of a life of warfare."
    Lalinieni, Altmer Spellsword - Aldmeri Dominion "Spellcraft and Swordmanship serve the same aesthetic, truly."