WARNING: Shrike's Nocturnal Frock has UNDYABLE gold trim

Fyrscha
Fyrscha
✭✭
I was thrilled by this outfit... until I went to dye it. In the future ESO, you need to let us know in the description if there are undyable parts of a costume, and if possible what those elements are.

I want the undyable gold trim to be part of the 2nd or 3rd dye swatch, as I imagine all other players do too. I paid 2000 crowns for this outfit, and I expect it to be dyable and not locked into a garish bright gold trim, and I expect this issue to be fixed soon. Thank you.

Secondarily, there are minor clipping/mesh issues under the arms and along the torso side seams, but to me is minor in comparison to the dye issue.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very grateful to see all these forum threads warning us of this issue, because it IS a dealbreaker. I thought the price was exhorbitant but possibly worth it for potential future use (if they give us some male skins that aren't freaking gorillas) but with undyeable parts? Absolutely not. Thank you for the warning. I would have regretted this purchase.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I'm very grateful to see all these forum threads warning us of this issue, because it IS a dealbreaker. I thought the price was exhorbitant but possibly worth it for potential future use (if they give us some male skins that aren't freaking gorillas) but with undyeable parts? Absolutely not. Thank you for the warning. I would have regretted this purchase.

They certainly stopped me from buying it. The work week went by with all five of the people who could respond ignoring the issue, so the decision to not buy was well founded.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    It's horrible... Terribly limits what you can do to the costume color-wise. It should be the same dye as the rest of the trim.
    Options
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't understand why some parts are undyable, and they KEEP at it with the body morphing! Have you people noticed this already? In both male and females:

dLK83nZ.png
    Options
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    This costume has so many issues, it's crazy.
    Options