Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Craglorn Trials Need More Achievement-Related Rewards

Audens
Audens
✭✭✭
Currently, all you get is titles for vet completion and a decent dye for speed-runs. That's kinda meh. There's no real incentive to really push yourself and your group in these trials other than bragging rights in zone chat. They need something like The Dynamo, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, or Immortal Redeemer.

Here's some suggestions.

Aetherian Archive
Challenger Title: Mage Master
Skin: Spellfiend
gskzETs.png

Hel-Ra Citadel
Challenger Title: Warrior Waster
Skin: Mummy
zwMNCHW.png

Sanctum Ophidia
Challenger Title: Serpent Subduer
Skin: Celestial
600px-ON-npc-The_Serpent.jpg

I threw this together in maybe five minutes. There are probably better titles and better skins, but the point here is that the Craglorn trials need cosmetics.
Inb4 "muh pvp needs cosmetic rewards" (which it does)
unban my first account thanks
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly won't happen.
    ZOS will put skins behind pay walls. They have no reason to invest work just to put something cool in old and free content.
    But I love your ideas. Especially Spellfiend skin, it could look awesome on sorcerers.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why put a free skin behind content that isn't behind a pay wall?
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean there is an anka ra polymorph datamined