The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Make Imperial city more relavent

jerj6925
jerj6925
✭✭✭✭
Ideas are:

1) Majority of control points counts towards scoring.
2) each flag counts as one point.
3) control a majority of points allows you to siege and capture the White gold tower. As long as you hold it you get bonuses to combat or bonus points, if left undefended would be reclaimed by NPC's.
4) Let it be used as a buffer when waiting to enter a long Que for regular cyrodill, when its your time just accept and poof you disappear (even if in combat) from imperial city and you log in to cyrodill.
5) Make the zone free to play in.

Other ideas?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add gold (BOP) will power etc jewellery for fragments. Original concept was great then they flooded the market with the jewellery in dungeon rewards made it pointless to go there.

Agreed they should make it free or 500crown bargain to get more life there.

We dont want zergs tho :(
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More events, or permanent double tel var and key fragments.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s about to get a lot more relevant as one of the ways you can acquire storage containers for your house next update is to purchase them with tel var. I think we’ve already seen an uptick in farming groups getting ready for the dlc release.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    It’s about to get a lot more relevant as one of the ways you can acquire storage containers for your house next update is to purchase them with tel var. I think we’ve already seen an uptick in farming groups getting ready for the dlc release.

Farming groups is NOT what IC needs. In fact, I think adding flags in the districts to increase Tel Var gain was about the worst thing that could have happened.

IC needs reasons to incentivize PvP there. Killing players used to be the best way to get Tel Var. Now it’s just another glorified PvE zone. Take a flag, kill the boss, move on.

Tel Var needs to become a more relevant than it currently is. And killing players needs to be the most efficient way to get it.
    Edited by Anrose on February 2, 2018 7:19PM
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    -Realistic drop rates from Molag in midle
    -Killing Molag award 5k stones (up to 12 player group)
    -Increase chest rewards from portals in outer midle section
    -33% increase drop also in lower sewers not just districts (your zone)
    -Increase from 50% to 75% steal TV from players
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I have IC, but there's also people who don't have IC, and it would be unfair to make IC a part of the scoreboard.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have IC, but there's also people who don't have IC, and it would be unfair to make IC a part of the scoreboard.

Yes but those with imperial city could still play there if it was more meaningful and this would make more room for those with out imperial city to fight in Vivc. could be a win situation for more people I would hope.
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else remember when PVP games used to be about PVP rather than farming?