The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Increase Heal buffs on Sets

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So this may be a noob question, but does the +4 percent to healing (like the one on the livewire set bonus) apply to all healing you receive? IE, potions, self heals, strikes, regen, etc.

Or is this specifically from other players healing spells?

Thanks for the help.
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA

Best Answers

• xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    Its 4% healing taken x2 then you recieve a 1k tick for each enemy hit in regards to the livewire set. There is healing received, healing taken and healing done. Healing received is the amount absorbed. Healing taken is almost like a lifesteal in which you get it from other sources than yourself that is not an ally. Healing done is the amount that you will do using your own ability. Essentially pertaining to the livewire set. You get a total of 8% healing taken. So tool tip is 1k per enemy. If there are 3 enemies you will get 8% in addition to the 3k. So you will get 1,080 per enemy with a total heal of 3240 from the 3 enemies. You can further increase this amount by putting points into blessed in the cp system increasing the amount you recieve. I could be wrong but this is how i understand it.
    Answer ✓
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: quick recovery in the cp affects your received and blessed is healing done
    Answer ✓
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    As far as the percent amp from the set. I believe it will apply to all sources of healing as @Gorrest mentioned. To my knowledge you can treat it as a passive as it will increase the total healing you are given period and will also take in to account your healing received in the cp system under quick recovery as well as any armor, racial, class and weapon skill line passives. It will not however increase your healing done i.e vigor, bol, mutagen and so on. The only question is if it adds, multplies or has a diminishing return when you stack multiple sources. The set would be additive were you add the 4% together any farther than that would require the forum gurus :)
    Answer ✓
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    As Zero Pointed, There is Healing Received-Healing Taken-Healing Done.

Healing Received is just Healing Taken, while Healing Done affects your outgoing heals(Which can affect yourself).

For Example the base formula for your heals is (1 + HealingDone)*(1 + HealingTaken)*(1 + HealingReceived). The Formula changes depending on what you are doing.

For skills that you cast and want to heal yourself, example Breath of Life. If you cast it and it hits you then it gets affect by all of your Healing Done,Healing Taken, and Healing Received. However if you cast it and it heals someone else, then its gets affected by your Healing Done, but their Healing Taken/Received.

For most of the gear sets, example Seventh Legion. The set will get affected by your Healing Taken and Healing Received, but not your Healing Done.

TLDR: Healing Taken and Healing Received is what you are received from any source, Healing Done is what you heal when using Skills.

Edited by Gorrest on January 31, 2018 10:10PM
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow that was an answer and a half thanks so much. Im trying to put a real endgame set together for a character and i was thinking this set was a good start since i already have 4 pieces lol. Appreciate the help all.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Livewire+Set

Yes

And you can further increase this with blessed and quick recovery, and if you proc bone surge or nb skill for major vatality
    Edited by Tasear on January 31, 2018 11:52PM
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    As far as the percent amp from the set. I believe it will apply to all sources of healing as @Gorrest mentioned. To my knowledge you can treat it as a passive as it will increase the total healing you are given period and will also take in to account your healing received in the cp system under quick recovery as well as any armor, racial, class and weapon skill line passives. It will not however increase your healing done i.e vigor, bol, mutagen and so on. The only question is if it adds, multplies or has a diminishing return when you stack multiple sources. The set would be additive were you add the 4% together any farther than that would require the forum gurus :)

One tiny note with " It will not however increase your healing done i.e vigor, bol, mutagen and so on" It will affect those is you casted it on yourself, but wont be affect if you cast it on other people. Also all healing increases are additive as well as the decrease from Battle Spirit.
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, i will keep that in mind. I'm trying to create my first set without too much googling and these answers are just what i needed.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA