The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Undaunted enclave in Vvardenfell

Tresha_Qareen
Tresha_Qareen
✭✭
Dear ZeniMax team!
Me and my traveling brothers & sisters of Undaunted enclave were traveling all around Tamriel seeking adventures – we helped Fighters guild fight Spider Cult, our team went deep into lair of the "Queen of Spiders", we even got under Wayrest to clean the sewers so people of Wayrest can sleep in peace. Undaunted stopped Daedric invasions in different parts of our land more than once. Among our latest adventures we helped protect Falkreath from being overtaken by invading Reachmen of the Dreadhorn Clan.
Seeking new adventures, we arrived to Vvanderfell. This land amazed us with beauties and huge field of work for such experienced adventurers like ourselves. Vivec has potential to become the most beautiful capital in Tamriel, and even now, while it is under construction, Vivec became home for many merchants, craftsmen and gladiators. Maybe there will be a place for our banners? We don't need guildhalls like mages and fighters, all we ask is a tent in a suburb of a city to gather around the bonfire and share our stories with Glirion, Maj and Urgarlag.
Me and my brothers and sisters dare to ask – please, for the love of Tribunal, give us home! And we will pledge ourselves to wipe out all Daedric, monster and other evil forces from the face of Vvanderfell.
BECAUSE WE. ARE. UNDAUNTED!
lGCx2tn.png
(P.S. OOC: Hello, my name is Tresha, a huge fan of this game and all TES series, fell in love from the minute I installed TES 3: Morrowind. Considering there are Mages guild, Fighters guild, dailies, guild stores, crafting stations, vendors, finally a PvP zone where I can live for the rest of my life, and other useful stuff in very great and convenient places around Vivec, why not put Undaunted tent with daily missions there? I see a lot of people standing there, asking for that, because we have to leave this amazing area to go back to our capital and pick the missions there, hang out there while we search for dungeon so we could deliver them back to quest giver in same capital. We bought Morrowind expansion, Vivec is the capital of new land (new because you added it recently), please put Undaunted mission area somewhere near Vivec, ZeniMax. Or at least consider. Thank you for reading^^)

• Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would make lore sense for the undaunted to have a camp in/just outside Vivec City.

Seeming I am assuming they would travel about across the land, picking up new blood as they went...:)
    Edited by Chaos2088 on January 31, 2018 6:09PM
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭
    Exactly! Undaunted brotherhood is seeking new blood all around Tamriel! Why Vvanderfell should be an exception?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly! Undaunted brotherhood is seeking new blood all around Tamriel! Why Vvanderfell should be an exception?

Probably some Tribunal Law...

(I don't like them... I can stand Vivec as he has achieved CHIM but the others.... You Are NOT a God, you damn thieving Chimer!)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Glockcoma725
    Glockcoma725
    ✭✭✭

(I don't like them... I can stand Vivec as he has achieved CHIM but the others.... You Are NOT a God, you damn thieving Chimer!)

But there's an Enclave outside Mournhold. Almalexia is like 200 yards away from their tent
    PC-NA CP570 @Glockcoma725
    Maximus Dezimus Meridius Tank DragonKight
    Ri'Skarr DD Nightblade
    Myrddin Emrys DD Sorceror
    Smokes-All-Herbs Healer Templar
    Azog the Defiler DD Warden
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But there's an Enclave outside Mournhold. Almalexia is like 200 yards away from their tent

My very first thought was that the Tribunal influence doesn't go outside of Vvardenfall, in Mournhold the Skald king rules ;)

Pfff... Chimer
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 31, 2018 5:52PM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭

But how does Undaunted harm Tribunal? Are we stealing jobs from ordinators?
    Edited by Tresha_Qareen on January 31, 2018 6:12PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But how does Undaunted harm Tribunal? Are we stealing jobs from ordinators?

After talking to almalexia (mind you this is ALL my personal RP opinion) they are very concerned with the image of being the all-powerful deities of their land. I would assume that any foreign group that could claim prestige may hurt their followers' unfaltering belief. (Seems to me, Almalexia is convinced that if the people don't believe them to be Gods, they'll lose their divinity)

They got into a war over the Dwemer using the heart of Lork to become Gods... And what do they end up doing themselves?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An enclave near Balmora would be pretty sweet since it would liven the city up but it makes a bit more sense for it to be in Vivec city tbh. Or even near Seyda Neen.
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't a real reason for there not to be one
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    An enclave near Balmora would be pretty sweet since it would liven the city up but it makes a bit more sense for it to be in Vivec city tbh. Or even near Seyda Neen.

Also a good point! tbh i just want Undaunted tent somewhere on the island. Vivec just seems to make the most sense for me (one of the reasons - literally everything else is there including, finally, a pvp zone)
  • weg0
    weg0
    ✭✭✭
    literally everything else is there including, finally, a pvp zone

Literally? What about a damn stable! Whatsa guy gotta do to get some riding lessons next to nearly everything else, even a pvp zone!
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My 4 level 3 characters parked at the Vivec city stables would contradict you there. Just north of the wayshrine and south of the strider tower.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weg0 wrote: »

Literally? What about a damn stable! Whatsa guy gotta do to get some riding lessons next to nearly everything else, even a pvp zone!

Yeah did you miss the guars and the guy feeding them? :P It is a nice stable!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭

How did you miss the cute guars with stable master? I only take riding lessons from him these days. not far from wayshrine! It doesn't have a roof tho, under construction i guess:D
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...why not put Undaunted tent with daily missions there?
    Maybe... they found Vvardenfell... too daunting? :p;)

Personally I always thought it a little strange myself, and it would make a nifty addition to some other town, to not have -everything- bunched together in Vivecs backyard. On the other hand... undaunted camps are in alliance capitals for the capital thing, so it kinda makes sense for there to be none in Vvardenfell...
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, @Tresha_Qareen

I can't think of any reason to personally attack you but I'm sure someone will be along to t@Tresha_Qareen
    Instead I offer you this gratuitou@Tresha_Qareen

a21b8d86c4a03e50f7d64f0cbc96035d.gif
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums, @Tresha_Qareen

I can't think of any reason to personally attack you but I'm sure someone will be along to t@Tresha_Qareen
    Instead I offer you this gratuitou@Tresha_Qareen

a21b8d86c4a03e50f7d64f0cbc96035d.gif

Thank you for the welcome:D The .gif is awesome! After few years in game I decided to get closer with community^^
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awe the lil female bosmer in the background
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 1, 2018 8:50AM
  • Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭

What's a guy gotta do?

Walk about 10 feet north of the Vivec City Wayshrine.

That's what a guy's gotta do.
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »
    awe the lil female bosmer in the background

She is the most fierce in our team:)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would agree Vvardenfell needs a Undaunted enclave, it could introduce new players to dungeons n stuff, when they go to Vivec
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Tresha_Qareen
    Tresha_Qareen
    ✭✭
    I would agree Vvardenfell needs a Undaunted enclave, it could introduce new players to dungeons n stuff, when they go to Vivec

Yes, especially since new players who bought game with Morrowind expansion start on Vvanderfell by default