The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really bad perfomance in ESO on a quite new computer.

Maotti
Maotti
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, i bought a new PC last year and my previous computer ran ESO better then this one does. Any advice to anything i can do to make it better?
PC EU
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watch this video and make adjustments accordingly. Some settings eat resources but hardly have any noticeable effect. Main problem causers are view distance and particle density.

It also helps to turn off back-ground processes if you're on Windows 10, follow the instructions here.

Let me know if these changes work for you, Im still playing on an old rig and can get pretty stable 60fps.

Edit: It also helps to add ESO to your anti-virus and firewall exceptions.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on January 31, 2018 2:14PM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer