The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kari's Hit List not giving any rep? (Solved)

Elvent
Elvent
✭✭✭✭
I've been looking on the website: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Thieves_Guild ....To find all the items and it also says each item gives 5 rep but I've been 70/75 with Thieves Guild after recovering and placing 3 tonight. My rep should have increased or am I missing something?
Edited by Elvent on January 31, 2018 12:26PM
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    didnt even know it should increase thief guild level... ^^
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    didnt even know it should increase thief guild level... ^^

Yeah I guess it's either bugged or that website is wrong. Oh well.

Edit: or maybe it gives the rep after turning every item in.... hmmmm, will update if it does.
    Edited by Elvent on January 31, 2018 9:03AM
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it will give any reputation as its a achievement, and not quest-based. Just gather the stuff, put them on display and you get your title. For rep do the daily quests.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    its the curse of MMOs. there is so much false and outdated information out there in the web (and in the heads of people). I wish everything was explained in detail ingame or on the official website. I mean really everything...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    its the curse of MMOs. there is so much false and outdated information out there in the web (and in the heads of people). I wish everything was explained in detail ingame or on the official website. I mean really everything...

Official websites and books suffer from the same thing. Take most of those prima guides, a lot of the stuff contained within them are outdated or just wrong. The information contained within them come straight from the devs (understandable due to patches etc or games differing from beta when these guides are probably put together). A lot of info contained on some official sites is outdated and wrong too.
    Edited by Prof_Bawbag on January 31, 2018 10:15AM
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elvent wrote: »
    I've been looking on the website: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Thieves_Guild ....To find all the items and it also says each item gives 5 rep but I've been 70/75 with Thieves Guild after recovering and placing 3 tonight. My rep should have increased or am I missing something?

I did the entire thing 2 days ago, and it gave me 2 TG levels. Seems to be fine for me.
    Idk if it might have been from doing all 16 at once and getting the achieve tho, I didn't check after placing each item.
    Edited by MercTheMage on January 31, 2018 10:20AM
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should. I think I remember doing it raised my TG up several levels actually. It was a good way to both get an Achievement done and have several of it's Quests unlocked and lined up for me to do instead of having to grind Heists between them.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    It gives Thieves Guild rep when you get the corresponding achievement, not for individual items turned in.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It does give. I did the TG quest line all over again for the skill points and it jumped from 7 to 8 when I finished putting all the items on display in the cistern. Note that only [A Cutpurse Above] gives reputation, not the intermediate achievements like [Con the Covenant].
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay update, yes you guys are right, after turning them all in you get the rep. The way it was worded on the website "Each item recovered grants 5Thieves Guild Rep Reputation." made it sound like you get 5 rep for every turn in so was wondering why I wasn't getting any rep...but it's actually just totaled up at the end I guess. Anyways, thanks all for your help, take care!