The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Roll dodge weapon dmg

RioterJalena
Before I spend time farming and gold setting up the build I wanted to theory craft if the Armor of Truth set and Senche Set can both be procced at the same time. The CP passive Tactician = when you use roll dodge you set the enemy off balance. The roll dodge should proc Senche and the off balance should proc Truth. That is a free 880 weapon dmg. Will only really work with DW or S&B...or can back bar truth and only have 4 piece when on front bar. Can just forget monster set and have both active with masters bow back bar and have 1100 weapon dmg with a poison injection and roll dodge. Thoughts?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t see any problem with that combo. Numeric weapon damage buffs can stack...if you can pull off the moves, you get multiple buffs.

In terms of that combo...roll dodging and setting the enemy off balance...those would be calculated at the same time. So the sets need to be active on the same bar when you roll. But then the buffs run their course even if you swap weapons and the sets aren’t active. So in theory you could have a 5/5/2 setup on a dw bar, roll, swap to bow where you have a 4/4/2/1 setup and for 5 seconds you get +870, then the first buff drops and you get another 5 seconds of +450.

If you decide to test it and want to prevent possibly wasting money, the first thing I’d test is the Armor of Truth proc. Does it proc reliably, or infrequently? I’d get that set first, equip it, then go hang out with some skeevers or low level monsters to roll and quickly check my character sheet to see how well it procs. If it doesn’t go off most of the time like it’s supposed to, you might be better off with a static buff like Hundings Rage. Some sets work really well, others don’t proc often enough. Senche should work fine.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What type of armor are you using? I don't like the senche's set the 5 sec buff is terribly short and to keep it up you lose a ton of time wasting resources and potential dps dodge rolling. If you are wearing med armor and using shuffle and have the CP to proc off balance then the truth set can be quite nice. As with shuffle you will not need to worry about dodge rolling to proc it. Paired with hundings (more crit/WD) or bone pirate(stam/regen) using Dubious are 2 decent options.
  • RioterJalena
    Tested...not sure if off balance has a cool down, but dodging from shuffle procced truth more than roll dodging. They both stacked for 800+ weapon damage. Just used blue jewelry and non ideal armor pieces just to test the concept. Used 5 Med Senche and 2 heavy Truth armor with Truth jewelry. Weapons were asylum great sword nirn gold and random gold bow.

Truth/Senche (using Dubious drink and serpent mundus) NO MONSTER SET
    20k Hps
    29k Stam
    1800 Stam recovery
    2680 Weapon dmg unbuffed (3065 with rally)

With both procs active 3900 weapon dmg for 5 sec...but can reapply with another roll dodge.

Bone Pirate/Agility ( put troll king on to not affect stam recovery with blood spawn or weapon dmg with velidreth, etc. )
    17.6k hps
    35k Stam
    2144 stam recovery
    2815 weapon dmg unbuffed (3318 with rally)

I find myself always going back to BP/Agility when I branch out but on paper the combo doesn't seem terrible.The biggest drawback is no monster set. Thoughts?