The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Texecutioner's Master Crafter Handbook

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
Here it is, hot off the presses! 

I've finished the initial draft of my "Master Crafters Handbook". This guide is targeted to help newer crafters or anyone who wants to learn more about any crafting skill. Feel free to distribute this link to anyone, as long as the original document is not copied and reproduced as their original work. 

https://goo.gl/bDChR9
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to hurry and change something in the settings on Google Docs for that.

It opened for me immediately on the table of contents top page. The table of contents lines are all in blue link format that imply you can click on them.

If you do click on them it opens an editing popup and does not actually take you to the page contents.

***unless you actually wanted people editing and making comments directly in it
    Edited by SpAEkus on January 31, 2018 2:25AM
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    You might want to hurry and change something in the settings on Google Docs for that.

It opened for me immediately on the table of contents top page. The table of contents lines are all in blue link format that imply you can click on them.

If you do click on them it opens an editing popup and does not actually take you to the page contents.

***unless you actually wanted people editing and making comments directly in it

Any edits to it are sent to me as Comments as "Suggested Edits" and doesn't change the document until I Accept the proposed change I did this intentionally in the interest of multiple eyes being able to catch and "fix" needed corrections. Also if anyone finds this document years from now and finds that the Divines trait gem is now called "Cow Pie", they can type that correction and I'll get notified
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on January 31, 2018 3:11AM
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay I guess those links just open for commenting then until you lock them out.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Okay I guess those links just open for commenting then until you lock them out.

Yeah, you can make any "Edits" you want, but they won't be live until I see what the "suggested Edit" is. It's proving to be very helpful, as there have been a number of people who have offered slight information tweaks which is invaluable. It's essentially crowd-proofreading :smiley:
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice document, @Texecutioner187 ... easy to see you put a lot of time and effort in.

Could’ve sworn I saw “cowpie” as one of the trait change options at the transmute station. I’ll reasearch that and report back ...