The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] - Winter Rose -

Lukasz99b16_ESO
[Winter Rose] Social Guild is looking for more friendly players of all levels and alliances to join us as we play in all aspects of the game.
Fun Runs, Guild Hall with crafting stations, Target Dummies and Transmutation Table. Trader in Clockwork City. PM for invite/info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OagDbTFMMEA&lc=z232slvgpofqglobf04t1aokgsnl230b1ak0ibvjad30rk0h00410
Edited by Lukasz99b16_ESO on February 3, 2018 1:14AM
  • slayerbane1905
    slayerbane1905
    Soul Shriven
    bump!
  • Chartreuse
    Chartreuse
    ✭✭
    Can't seem to find you in game to pm......
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im on PC/NA but i would just say, what a awesome Video. Just Epic, :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing video, really! I hope you find some great new members.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lukasz99b16_ESO
    Thanks for all the kind comments! Really appreciate it.
    Chartreuse - I will PM you shortly, so we can hook you up with an invite :)
  • CelestialSlayer
    CelestialSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join @CelestialSlayer
  • laethoria
    laethoria
    ✭✭
    Awesome video! You guys still recruit?
  • Lukasz99b16_ESO
    laethoria wrote: »
    Awesome video! You guys still recruit?

We sure do. I can shoot you an invite if you give me your @ @name :)
  • laethoria
    laethoria
    ✭✭
    My @ name: @Laethoria