Maintenance for the week of January 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 17
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 18, 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC) – 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: EU megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EST (20:00 UTC)
[Plugin Chrome] HAN
Edited by xSkullfox on January 30, 2018 2:23PM
The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.Rulz of Morrowind:
- The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
- The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
- Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
- Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
- Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
- Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
- Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
- And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.