The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do the gold coast dailies work

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I seem to be to incompetent to do it...i want to do the arena quest in kvatch - it seems you either get that one or the minotaur one...people tell me i just can group in the arena to get the quest through sharing - but i try grouping/sharing constantly and never get the quest.... do i have to do the minotaur first before i try getting arena through sharing or not do/accept minotaur or??

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you have surmised, the daily board gives one of two quest, Arena (Roar of the Crowds) or Folly (forget the name of the quest). You can only pick up one of those a day. However, if your in a group, and someone can get the other quest you don't get, it can be shared with the group so that you can do both.

Now, on the PC, I just type an A in zone chat as someone will have Autoinvite going and that will bring me into a group. But I will also ask if there are anyone can share Arena, or Folly in zone chat. If your in the Arena area, then you have to ask if anyone has the quest to share. The next step is they will try to group with you, as that is the only way to share a quest. So, make sure you are not part of a group already.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to be to incompetent to do it...i want to do the arena quest in kvatch - it seems you either get that one or the minotaur one...people tell me i just can group in the arena to get the quest through sharing - but i try grouping/sharing constantly and never get the quest.... do i have to do the minotaur first before i try getting arena through sharing or not do/accept minotaur or??

If you've accepted one quest for the day, you can't receive the other daily through sharing. You have to drop the first quest before anyone can share Arena with you.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't have both dailes in your journal at the same time. And you can't complete each of them more that 1 per day.