The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crash MoL

Sordidfairytale
Sordidfairytale
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently completed MoL however the game crashed between the boss dying and looting the chest. When client started again the chest was still visible but I was unable to loot. I tried all the tricks but still could not loot. I was able to interact with the NPC and receive a coffer from them. But was still not able to loot from the chest. I realize that not much can be done in my case now, I'm hoping that you can look into this so it doesn't happen to anyone else in the future, however.
The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • VoidBiscuit
    VoidBiscuit
    ✭✭✭
    My MoL crashed 3 weeklies in a row. That room is buggy, especially on normal.