The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Favorite Motif

Yzalirk
Yzalirk
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

What is your favorite Motif? Or if you have a few favorites, feel free to list them!

I personally like the look of Heavy Armor the most but I really like the Ebony style of armor. I wish I had it but it seems so hard to get. It reminds me a lot of traditional plate armor. The Daggerfall Covenant motif looks great too. I would get it but 5000 crowns seems like too much money for it. Is a armor style really worth about $40?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to find Daggerfall Covenant motif pages in guild traders for relatively cheap. 5-10k per chapter if PS4 pricing is anything like Xbox.

The only motif I've even considered using crowns for is Buoyant Armiger and, if so, would only use the "free" ones I get from ESO+. I would also have a hard time justifying real money for a motif.

With regards to my favorite motif, I find myself using Dro-m'Athra and daedric most of the time. Dro-m'Athra swords look awesome, and I can't wait until the next patch when I'll be able to change their color!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the apostle and Ebonshadow styles that came out with CWC.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apostle is really cool, but I don't find that pieces of Apostle mix well with other motifs. Maybe more combos will arise when we have the outfit system and can try out combinations more easily.

Mazzatun is a pretty sweet motif, too.

A lot of kinda bland motifs have one or two really sweet pieces, too. Soul shriven axe comes to mind.

Oh, and the level 26ish Primal 2hand sword is the coolest weapon design in the game, imo.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Light and Medium - Ebonshadow
    Heavy - Ebony
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial motif.

We are Legion.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    I really like the apostle and Ebonshadow styles that came out with CWC.

Pic below of Apostle Medium with Ebonshadow Greatsword.

Hc2tVYe.jpg

Mazzatun is a pretty sweet motif, too.

Agree.

DPtsUBl.jpg
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    bUOYANT ARMIGER AND Militant Ordinator <3
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU