Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questing Direction Question/Advice???

jnelson1182
jnelson1182
✭✭
I have been playing eso for about 3 weeks now and definitely have noticed that there is no real direction on where I should be heading to after finishing quests in one zone. It gives me choices because of the many quests I have so I can go off that or I was thinking to follow main story line from zone to zone completing all the "extra/side" quests the zone many gave. to me following the main line sounds like the simplest idea but I wanted to ask everyone in here first before making any decision, I'm wondering if anyone has a better idea/opinion or guide as to which zones/quests I should work on finishing as well as in what order I should go in.
* Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
**MBF**
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Harborage quests have the best story. The faction storyline is cool, too. They both reward skill points regularly, too, so that's neat. Most other quests don't feel like they're working towards a meaningful culmination, though they can be fun. Sometimes a faction quest will send you to an area riddled with quest givers, so you can do 3 quests in one go. For the most part, I tend to ignore side quests unless I really enjoy a particular zone (Wrothgar, Vvardenfell, Stonefalls).
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a quest in each zone that sends you to the next one once you finished the main quest in the current one. For example EP: Shadowfen has a quest called Swamp to Snow that sends you to Eastmarch and so on. Once you finish the main questline in your alliance you will get a quest that will send you to each other alliance capital, and then to Coldharbour. That's concurrent with the Harborage quests. You need to finish both to get the final quest where you are finally able to "beat" the game. There are multiple side quests in each zone, and some are more interesting than the main quest. If you have problems finding them you can look at this list: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Quests or install an addon called quest map: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1022-QuestMap.html
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I don't play on a comp so there will be no add one for me, I definitely wish we could use them on Xbox it would be awesome but maybe one day lol. thanks for the info guys, I'm trying to finish all the quests in each area as I pass thru them I was just trying to stick with the story/ some kinda time line while I did it. \

one more question ichave is with the docs, which should I begin first out of them and should I finish main story first them dlc or does it make a difference.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**