The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

House of Nocturnal is Recruiting!

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
Do you have stuff to sell but hate paying those weekly trader fees? House of Nocturnal is the guild for you! We are a PS4 NA guild who's goal is to run as a business and make everyone happy as apart of our guild! We are a brand new guild recruiting and once we get a trader there will be no weekly trader fees but there's a catch, Whatever you sell we take a small percentage of and you keep the rest. The cuts we take as leaders of the guild we will put in towards raffles, giveaways and bids for better trader locations! Once you as a player show you are dedicated and get enough credit we will give you access to the guild trader and guild bank where items will be stored that you can pull out and sell for your own 100% profit as long as you deposit regularly! We are recruiting any and all players whether you're a PvP player, PvE player, Farmer, Crafter...All are welcome!

Comment below with your PSN if you're on the PS4 NA server and we'll get an invite sent over to you as soon as possible!
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Rozaka
    Rozaka
    Could I get an invite I’m looking for a guild and I have some stuff to sell to boot :p my psn is Rozaka