The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Pleaseeeeeee pretty please with skooma on top :D

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
Can we have more mounts/pet slots for our house?

This is and more housing slots is my NUMBER ONE wish for 2018 ( besides performance improvement and fixes )

I know i will get great dlc and add ons and chapters so im not worried at all about content.

Lately I been decorating my house and i had a great idea but i cant use it because we can only have 10 mounts/pets in a house? 700 objects but only 10 mounts seems inconsistent. Ya i know mounts have small animations so its not like a normal object but i say give us atleast 10-50 depending on what house you have.

After all i just realized i have over 50 mounts/pets which means i spent a lot of money on animals that i cant display at a house i payed for.

Pretty please give us more housing space and special collectibles slots.

Thanks for listening always o:)
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like this too.

I like to bring life to my property with pets... the goat, pig, frog, the bugs, etcetera. I also like placing the merchant and banker which also uses the same slot category.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.
    And I just want more slots in general. I mean... They keep releasing new items but my house is full and I cant use all that stuff. Its very annoying, especially when it comes to decorating my garden. One small flower patch takes up a full slot, so its nearly impossible to recreate lush Morrowind flora or those poppy fields of Wrothgar (if you dont want to have an empty house, that is).
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 28, 2018 9:44PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This would be so great....you could make a mini zoo with your non combat pets. Whatever you decided to do it would certainly add more life to the house and make pets even more special to get. Plz do this ZoS :)

Well put OP!
    Edited by Girl_Number8 on January 28, 2018 9:52PM
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they made it to where pets and mounts wonder around your house.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like a few animals running around outside. A few rabbits and maybe a squirrel or two in my yard. Also maybe have birds for the trees.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I would also like a few animals running around outside. A few rabbits and maybe a squirrel or two in my yard. Also maybe have birds for the trees.

I like the idea but i can see why that might be asking for a little too much. Loading into a full house takes a while for things to load up and im completely fine with it because it only takes few seconds but more animations in the house will probably be too much.

• Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Static items have far fewer chances to run into collision or stuck issues.
    signing off
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

I like the idea but i can see why that might be asking for a little too much. Loading into a full house takes a while for things to load up and im completely fine with it because it only takes few seconds but more animations in the house will probably be too much.

This leads to something else I have wondered. Why not make the inside of the house and the outside a different instance. To my thinking that could allow for more slots. And I wouldn't mind a little longer load time if it meant I could have a couple of rabbits hanging around. The movement could be limited to a small area and a few select animations and that would be enough to make me happy.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I already have 7 guar, with the banker and merchant I only have room for one more guar in my mansion now.

...I guess I just have to stop buying guar in the crown store until they fix this...
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With so many mounts, pets and NPCs the current limits do seem too low. Increase would be welcome.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I would like this too.

I like to bring life to my property with pets... the goat, pig, frog, the bugs, etcetera. I also like placing the merchant and banker which also uses the same slot category.

I think assistants should always be allowed to be added regardless.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:36AM