The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does it say I need more free disk space (86 GB) when the amount is already free (114 GB) ?

silwin
silwin
Soul Shriven
Originally I did not have enough space but now I do. Why is it not installing? I use Steam.
Edited by silwin on January 28, 2018 8:53PM
  • Tormy
    Tormy
    ✭✭✭
    Also having this issue on PSN
  • lolmer
    lolmer
    ✭✭
    For Steam at least, Steam installs a very old client/installer and downloads the full game to one location and then the installer wants to copy (not move) these files to another location, making you have two copies of the game. I don't recall if the installer files get cleaned up. Do not use Steam to verify your install as it will revert to the very old files, requiring the ESO Launcher to redownload the files.