The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i join a pvp area

ezero2048
ezero2048
How?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You press L and choose a home campaign. then you join that campaign. You can also choose a guest campaign, same thing just your score is not saved on the leader board.
    you have to be above lvl 10
    @ezero2048
    Edited by Yakidafi on January 28, 2018 12:34PM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to alliance war tab there inventory groups and quests is.
    As Yakidafi says select campaign, I recommend the below level 50 one if low level, once you enter first do the training quest who give some hints in how siege works and give lots of xp. Then type LFG in zone chat, if lucky you get an decent group stick with them. Stay a bit in the back, snipe or heal and resurrect other players until you understand more.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you get to level 10, you should get a notice in your mail box that says "welcome to Cyrodiil" or somesuch. To get there, you can open your inventory, and look at the row of icons that pop up at the top of the screen. One of them looks like a castle and I think it says "Alliance War" (it's the fourth icon from the right).
    Click on that, and you'll see a screen that says "Overview" on the top right-hand side. There's a little icon to the right of where it says "Overview," and if you hover your mouse over it it says "Campaigns." Click on that tiny icon.

Now you have to choose a campaign. Choose the under-50 campaign if you're under 50, of course.
    You might have to right-click on the campaign to choose it, but I don't quite remember at the moment.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on January 29, 2018 7:52AM