The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Candles

Sweetpea704
Sweetpea704
✭✭✭✭
Can you please have just basic, single candles in the home furnishing vendor? I consider that a basic item a vendor should have. I'll make the fancy
candles, but man that takes a lot of mats. Just a single, basic candle.

Thanks...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have them, dunno how I got em, but I do.

Also pick pocketed a bottle of liquor from a bum (purp furnishing item)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    Lasting candle comes from pickpocketing, but I agree there should be a basic vendor light. There's the dunmer lamp post in ebonheart but its huge and only has light in two directions (as opposed to all around like the candles)
  • OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the little simple lights should be available for purchase, or at least the basic recipes for them.
    That way, players can at least craft their own.