The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon to manage Ignore list

ishilb14_ESO
ishilb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know of an addon that will automatically remove all the names from your ignore list? My ignore list is full and the server only lets me remove one name every 2-5 seconds. It would be nice if there was an API that just wiped the list.

EDIT: I sent a support ticket to ZOS asking them if they could clear it for me and this was the response I got.

"Hello!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team, my name is October. I understand you'd like us to remove the names from your Ignore list for you.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but this is not possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this case."
Edited by ishilb14_ESO on January 27, 2018 10:07PM
Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
CoFounder - Terror
Officer - Mega Best Friends
Officer - Eminent Gaming

• DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 23, 2018 1:25AM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the list is all client side, so if you are not logged on, ZOS can't see or do anything with it.