Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Which Class Is Better For DPS?

Yzalirk
Yzalirk
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

For Stamina DPS, which class is better - Dragonknight or Templar? I suppose survival and AoE are factors too. I want to feel strong, you know? And this is solely for PvE. I hate PvP but the skill lines are not bad, like Vigor and Caltrops.

I have been playing a Stamina Templar but he honestly feels weak. I am not sure if I should focus on a DK.

Thanks,
-Yzalirk
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both are good, Stamina templer have higher aoe than a dk due to cresent ulti and jabs, but they have lower single than dks, however when i say lower or higher it does not mean that lower is completely not good in the end the player is what matters to make the class he/she plays shine (except for magdk, magtempler and magwarden :sad face:).

Stamina templer have a bit higher learning curve, while stamdks is just the usual stamina stuff on bow bar-bar swap-heavy attack-dot-heavy attack-dot ...etc

I would say go with dk for now you will find a place for you in raids more, since if there is 1 stampler in the group it is not good to have another one.
    Edited by ValkynSketha on January 27, 2018 5:57PM
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DK for good DPS... Stamplar for fun
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both are good, Stamina templer have higher aoe than a dk due to cresent ulti and jabs, but they have lower single than dks, however when i say lower or higher it does not mean that lower is completely not good in the end the player is what matters to make the class he/she plays shine (except for magdk, magtempler and magwarden :sad face:).

Stamina templer have a bit higher learning curve, while stamdks is just the usual stamina stuff on bow bar-bar swap-heavy attack-dot-heavy attack-dot ...etc

I would say go with dk for now you will find a place for you in raids more, since if there is 1 stampler in the group it is not good to have another one.

and the Stamplar does bring a nice debuff to increase the groups damage. Nice plus.
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Both can reach really high DPS. If you feel weak as a stamplar you will probably feel weak as a stamDK as well. Focus on getting decent gear (And decent CP if you don't have it already) and getting a good rotation ^^
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamplars are still going to be wanted in trials next patch due to potl and high major force uptime