The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is this a joke?

DarkAedin
DarkAedin
✭✭✭✭✭
Went to shore na/pc for small man/solo.
Found a dozen + ep grouped in ic. Chase down solo player. Im the only dc in ic atm here.
So wheres the small man action if they actively chase and zerg u down

[Edited to remove profanity masking from title]
Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 30, 2018 9:14PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were the solo. Recruit a few friends if you want to hit small man status.

They were the small man (by Cyrodiil standards). That's a fairly large group by IC standards.

If they were actually grouped up that large in IC, they were probably boss farming for TelVar stones. You were a distraction at best but why should they have let you escape?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it sure is and you are the punchline .
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were the solo. Recruit a few friends if you want to hit small man status.

They were the small man (by Cyrodiil standards). That's a fairly large group by IC standards.

If they were actually grouped up that large in IC, they were probably boss farming for TelVar stones. You were a distraction at best but why should they have let you escape?

3 half decent players can kill ic bosses on timer. 4 is already losing tel var gains. 12man in ic is overkill for boss farming, u make less then 1k per boss and bosses will be down for a while. A group that size should be in vivec, not farming solo players on shor imho.
  • DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it sure is and you are the punchline .

QFT
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to PvP, where you will be zerged down 100x1
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DarkAedin wrote: »
    Found a dozen + ep grouped in ic. Chase down solo player. Im the only dc in ic atm here.

Strange. I went to Shor NA IC as well, and got zerged down repeatedly by DC(you being one of them) while i'm completely alone.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IC was never a friendly environment for small encounters.

It is an environment for telvar stones farming - either by zerg groups or by solo (or small group) gang players.

Zerg groups usually try to hunt down solo players as otherwise that solo player will 1 shot group's strugglers.

And again the reason of all this is TelVar stones thievery.

Why thievery is there and killing IC? IDK - @ZOS_BrianWheeler never answered this.

• DarkAedin
    DarkAedin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

Strange. I went to Shor NA IC as well, and got zerged down repeatedly by DC(you being one of them) while i'm completely alone.

The only fight like that occured when i solo ganked 2 players fighting a boss and then a whole dc group rolled over the last guy i was fight with. I msgd him apologies and left ic bc that practice is distusting