The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackest Sacrament

ESOMark
ESOMark
Hello all

I've been working on getting achievements in ESO for awhile and have been trying to get the achievement "Blackest Sacrament" for awhile now, like over seven months. All I have left is to assassinate Daynil Uveleth. Is there anyway to specifically receive the quest to kill this npc? I've gotten every other target, just not this one.

Thanks!
  • ahprielleha
    ahprielleha
    Soul Shriven
    It took me a bunch of grinding the fluff side quests before it even became an option. Have you been doing contracts, etc in the interim?
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    ESOMark wrote: »
    Is there anyway to specifically receive the quest to kill this npc?

No, there isn't. You'll just have to go back daily and hope.
  • Bax
    Bax
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a stupid question, but are you sure you are killing all the targets tho? Because most of those on the list are secondary targets. Always kill the secondary target before primary one, because secondary target does not start the timer. I'm not sure how long it took me to achieve all the kills but definitely less than month and I was sometimes skipping secondary target in first 1-2 weeks, because I was still figuring out how the whole mechanic of that quest works :D
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Also supposedly the quests change depending on when you pick up the quest, if it's not the one, try abandoning it/not picking it up and coming for it few hours later, and have your guildmates share Sacraments with you.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adventurer wrote: »
    Also supposedly the quests change depending on when you pick up the quest, if it's not the one, try abandoning it/not picking it up and coming for it few hours later, and have your guildmates share Sacraments with you.

I don't believe that Sacraments can be shared.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did it on two chars, but did all the sacraments over about two weeks, every day, and did them for maximum rewards, so that involved killing both targets. Probably sacraments have a rotation.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If the original question is still a question, one thing you can do if you only have one target left is look up which of the Sacrament maps they appear on. Then when the Speaker gives you one of the other locations, you can skip it (unless you want to do them all for the rewards).
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • varndsen
    varndsen
    Soul Shriven
    It took me a couple months of investigating but there is definitely a rotation....2, in fact! A "morning" rotation and an "evening" rotation. I made a guide that includes a schedule of targets.

http://www.typewriterstudio.com/eso-blackest-sacrament/
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

Due to the age of this thread, we have gone ahead and closed it as some information may no longer be relevant. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.