Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Resizing items

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
Please add a resizing option! Besides just the creativity options it adds (imagine being able to use the batter cake mushrooms as pancakes if I could resize them!!!), there are things like the round loves of bread which are so darn big (and I think look pixelated as a result). Of course an item would need a min and max...but some flexibility would be amazing!
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, housing system needs more options.
    And yeah there's a lot of oversized items (mostly non-dlc stuff). Morrowind furnishings look just right, but some of the older items look like theyre made for giants.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even just make the preview option more useful! Allow us to see the item in scale next to our character, or next to something a bit more helpful than a constantly zooming-in-and-out grid of bricks. Because that's about as useful for getting a sense of the scale of an item as throwing a splash of liquid at our faces is before asking how much we want to bet on what kind of liquid it is before we drink the whole bottle.