Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

GGWP at BRK tonight all of @AD and @DC

GeneralSezme
GeneralSezme
✭✭✭✭
Good fight at BRK versus all of both factions

Lasted at least 6 hours, uncountable amount of wipes of both AD and DC and perseverance

Be sure to be there at the same time tomorrow!

2018-01-27.png
Invictus
Cheese Engine
HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good fight, good night!
    KwlCuAlPSp_eTJ90MbufYw.jpeg
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    That was fun. :3
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • bigdavid11b16_ESO
    bigdavid11b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @vjj / Hefferluver here. sure was a damn good fight. performance was extremely questionable. but we succeeded. We were in the submission position on the front flag, we pull back. got 9 thousand wall repairs, 50% of the walls were down. i havent had this much fun in a long time. /yell communication was on point. GG EP, ad, and dc. gnite

104k tick for the people with buffs.
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    These kind of fights are the reason why their needs to be a soul gem timer like there are on camps. Literally our one group was fighting at least 30-40 at one time and every time they wiped we had to run to the other side of the keep and wipe the AD or DC and they would just be back at it, wipe them again repeat for 6 hours.

Thank goodness the rest of EP showed up to help tho, splitting the tick was definitely better than not getting it
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8hGxnR4DS6OZFQs82558KA.jpeg
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg

:sleeping:
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    These kind of fights are the reason why their needs to be a soul gem timer like there are on camps. Literally our one group was fighting at least 30-40 at one time and every time they wiped we had to run to the other side of the keep and wipe the AD or DC and they would just be back at it, wipe them again repeat for 6 hours.

Thank goodness the rest of EP showed up to help tho, splitting the tick was definitely better than not getting it

You mean not getting it like all of us who were on a resource fighting when it ticked? :s

Was still worth it. ;)
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • bmannb16_ESO
    bmannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    fioskal wrote: »

You mean not getting it like all of us who were on a resource fighting when it ticked? :s

Was still worth it. ;)

Aww that sucks!

Best defence I've seen in a longtime.
    AD Six feet under (Sorc, Templar, Dragon Knight)
    EP Six feet under (Warden, Dragon Knight, Sorc)
    EP Sometimes Salty (Nightblade)
    EP Never sees the light (Nightblade)
  • trustcotraptb14_ESO
    AD stood on inner breach for at least an hour just getting farmed by EP over and over again. AD has some god awful leadership going on. The funny part is AD thought they performed well...
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good fight at BRK versus all of both factions

Lasted at least 6 hours, uncountable amount of wipes of both AD and DC and perseverance

Be sure to be there at the same time tomorrow!

2018-01-27.png

the fact that ep held brk and wiped dc and ad that many times shows how much better is ep as a hole is than them two put together literally
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My vision is still blurry from all the time in front of the monitor last night.

Holee Fudge Buckets
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on January 28, 2018 12:12AM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • bigdavid11b16_ESO
    bigdavid11b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    we shouldnt bash any faction, everyone did what they could. even though it was a gang bang, ep was the one pulling the hair.
    Edited by bigdavid11b16_ESO on January 28, 2018 1:18AM
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was a sensational effort from Meth and EP for that long. Congratulations on one hell of an Emp defence.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used 30+ oils and 100+ soul gems. Wonder if AD and DC knew how close to flipping the keep. Twice they had oils on both stairs and top and I only saw like a dozen EP on both flags. One coordinated rush by either while Emp group was up top trying to clear might have done it.

Kudos to the EP that kept putting up camps.
    Edited by Joy_Division on January 28, 2018 4:45PM
  • GrimJaw
    GrimJaw
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    It was a sensational effort from Meth and EP for that long. Congratulations on one hell of an Emp defence.

most of it, if not all, had to do with our grp. i felt like it was my weakest emp defence because 80% of the time, i couldn't see anything. no enemies, no siege. no red circles. I would have to go inside, and /reloadui and pray i was safe for 5 min. Then i could see stuff for about 15 min. After that things would vanish again. I want you to look at my FPS and ping in these screens too. That fps is normal for me in large fights, and the more ppl i tag, and the more ppl tag me, my fps drops even more. 1 fps on a stacked bomb is just not acceptable. Its why i stopped playing for a few months, and will likely stop playing again after this camp. Love this game to death, but ive spent what, 4 years of fps and lag issues? probably time to move on. Its isnt getting any better.

Screenshot_20180126_232301.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127_010839.jpg
    Screenshot_20180126_221907.jpg
    Screenshot_20180126_221726.jpg
    Edited by GrimJaw on January 28, 2018 7:01PM
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
    ya
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bmesi wrote: »
    ya

hi afro
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • ZOS_Chris
    ZOS_Chris
    Community Rep
    From the pictures, this fight looks like it was incredible.

Well done to all who took part!
    Staff Post
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GrimJaw wrote: »

most of it, if not all, had to do with our grp. i felt like it was my weakest emp defence because 80% of the time, i couldn't see anything. no enemies, no siege. no red circles. I would have to go inside, and /reloadui and pray i was safe for 5 min. Then i could see stuff for about 15 min. After that things would vanish again. I want you to look at my FPS and ping in these screens too. That fps is normal for me in large fights, and the more ppl i tag, and the more ppl tag me, my fps drops even more. 1 fps on a stacked bomb is just not acceptable. Its why i stopped playing for a few months, and will likely stop playing again after this camp. Love this game to death, but ive spent what, 4 years of fps and lag issues? probably time to move on. Its isnt getting any better.

Screenshot_20180126_232301.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127_010839.jpg
    Screenshot_20180126_221907.jpg
    Screenshot_20180126_221726.jpg

It wasn't pretty, Emp defences never are, and your group was impossible to take down. I'm getting more and more casual by the day (doesn't help that it's the middle of summer and my RL beaches look way better than anything on ESO lol). I agree mate, it certainly isn't getting any better.
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Chris wrote: »
    From the pictures, this fight looks like it was incredible.

Well done to all who took part!

Is this a troll?
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:

• Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, well done to all the servers that prevented a large number of attackers from even participating by crashing when they neared the keep.

rip decibel
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Agrippa I'm glad you were able to come and negate for me.
  • GrimJaw
    GrimJaw
    ✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    Yes, well done to all the servers that prevented a large number of attackers from even participating by crashing when they neared the keep.

Don't worry, it works both ways, for defenders too. Ppl crash go back to to the gate, have to run back then crash when getting close.
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD stood on inner breach for at least an hour just getting farmed by EP over and over again. AD has some god awful leadership going on. The funny part is AD thought they performed well...

From what I saw, AD doesn't really have any large guild groups to compete. At least, not organized ones. When I logged on about two hours before we took BRK, I only saw one guild with seven reported members and another with six. After that, it looked like a zone pick-up group. Can't fault AD for going up an organized Emp group of 16-20 players.
  • bmesi
    bmesi
    ✭✭✭

AD has guilds, it's not our fault they gave up trying to take brk after they couldn't for 6 hours. Oh wait.

Edited by bmesi on January 28, 2018 11:12PM
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bmesi wrote: »
    AD has guilds, it's not our fault they gave up trying to take brk after they couldn't for 6 hours. Oh wait.

There may have been some larger guilds on during those last two hours. I don't know. But they weren't at BRK. I did notice that DC pushed down on AD during that fight, which caused some AD to leave BRK for a while. That was one reason the BRK fight likely lasting longer along with the lag. I even crashed the first time I showed up there. Saw a ballista fire and then nothing was moving. Crash. lol.

But in the end, with DC opening an inner postern, all it took was an organized 6-man group to enter the the front door and lead AD to capping both flags.
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

From what I saw, AD doesn't really have any large guild groups to compete. At least, not organized ones. When I logged on about two hours before we took BRK, I only saw one guild with seven reported members and another with six. After that, it looked like a zone pick-up group. Can't fault AD for going up an organized Emp group of 16-20 players.

Drac was on their yellows there, and Venatus was there plus 600 others :P
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:

• Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭

You're really making yourself look like a fool here.

Those are the two 6 and 7man groups he was referring to. Venatus had to /sitchair outside the keep until ep pushed out so we could actually participate in the fight and not crash. This was something like 3 hours into the fight. Drac was there for I don't know how long. At one point we tried to coordinate a push onto the front flag, and by the end of that attempt each group had only 3 people not crashed. Meanwhile every screenshot in this thread shows an emp group with 22 players 0 offline, and a guy who can't even load enemy players or effects yet his entire raid is online.

The entire fight half of AD/DC couldn't even participate and eventually gave up on trying after crashing forever so they fought on the other side of the map. I can understand why you'd want to be proud of this moment but the reality is you were carried by the servers being utter *** and actually worse than every other recent dethrone. There may have been a guild group over 7 players at some point in the night, and if you want to know what happened to them they probably called the damn raid after not having more than half their players online to fight. I logged on maybe 2 hours into the fight and there was not even a pug wrangled group advertising in zone because they knew they couldn't keep the group together.

Lastly cyro probably doesn't even allow 600 players in total, let alone from 2 factions that half the players aren't there helping to dethrone. Time to step off the high horse and actually accomplish something for once. Maybe EP can start by capping emp when people are on to defend, instead of (actual words by player in the emp group) "working hard to cap emp" at noon EST.
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »

You're really making yourself look like a fool here.

Those are the two 6 and 7man groups he was referring to. Venatus had to /sitchair outside the keep until ep pushed out so we could actually participate in the fight and not crash. This was something like 3 hours into the fight. Drac was there for I don't know how long. At one point we tried to coordinate a push onto the front flag, and by the end of that attempt each group had only 3 people not crashed. Meanwhile every screenshot in this thread shows an emp group with 22 players 0 offline, and a guy who can't even load enemy players or effects yet his entire raid is online.

The entire fight half of AD/DC couldn't even participate and eventually gave up on trying after crashing forever so they fought on the other side of the map. I can understand why you'd want to be proud of this moment but the reality is you were carried by the servers being utter *** and actually worse than every other recent dethrone. There may have been a guild group over 7 players at some point in the night, and if you want to know what happened to them they probably called the damn raid after not having more than half their players online to fight. I logged on maybe 2 hours into the fight and there was not even a pug wrangled group advertising in zone because they knew they couldn't keep the group together.

Lastly cyro probably doesn't even allow 600 players in total, let alone from 2 factions that half the players aren't there helping to dethrone. Time to step off the high horse and actually accomplish something for once. Maybe EP can start by capping emp when people are on to defend, instead of (actual words by player in the emp group) "working hard to cap emp" at noon EST.

Relax, my friend, I was just joking
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drac had 4 people there for yellow and 2 members on red . Didn't see venatus. I imagine they were in the same boat. There is no amount of pugs that can be expected to fight a 20 man emp group. I did not see any yellow organized groups.

Granted, I was only there for the last 2 hours before the tick. 30 minutes of which I was afk on the walls waiting for it. What happened before that, no idea. But it was good to see how the AD faction attempts to handle those kinds of fights. Lol
    Edited by Vilestride on January 29, 2018 12:39AM