The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4][NA] The Sweetroll Imperium Vet Trial and Progression Guild

Kurevin
Kurevin
Attention veteran (and future veteran) players! It’s been a while since I’ve updated this post so here goes. We are still recruiting for more members to join our vet trial guild. We have Vet trial runs, progression runs, and normal trial runs for farming gear. At this time we have a lot of players both new and familiar with vet trials who want to run them as a guild. Tryouts for the main progression team are going on right now. So now is the perfect time to solidify your place in a vet trial progression. (Including vmol, vhof, etc...)

Our current run times:
Normal: 7est, 8est, 11est throughout the week
Vet Craglorn: Wednesday 7est, Friday’s 8est
Vet Progression: Will replace Friday’s Craglorn and then another Craglorn would be added at a different time. We have the players for the Progression however I don’t want to start until tryouts are complete.

We also have a Vet Hard Mode team that will be running trials for the trial achievements in addition to hard mode. This team will be made up from regular vet players who meet the hm qualifications.

A lot of the members also run vet dungeons for the skin run achievements so you can find a great group to get your dungeons skins with. We also run vdsa, imperial city sewers, and we have a bunch of players who also dabble in pvp.

We have a fully furnished guild hall with access to anything you would need.

We communicate offline and schedule trial runs via discord. We have multiple tools on discord to assist with our ESO experience. Price checker, set searcher, fishing resources, monster set resources, etc...

We are very open to new ideas and players both old and new. We want to give people the resources and time they need to progress through the game’s more advanced content.

Feel free to contact me on:
PSN: Kurevin (Sonic avatar) (may also show as Kurevin Daystar)
Discord: Kurevin#6513
There’s also a post on Reddit that I’ll get notifications for.
Or in the thread below

Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

~Kurevin
Edited by Kurevin on February 21, 2018 4:10PM
  • koko2k4
    koko2k4
    I’m a cp690 healer lookin for a hardmode team, I’ve done vSO hm and vHRC hm, currently in a vMOL progression, my PSN is koko71105
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Healer here psn: dirtydirt81
  • Kurevin
    Kurevin
    I decided to update this after a month. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    I would definitely be interested, but am not sure if I've progressed enough yet to be able to handle a trial? I use either a cp201 healer or dps. PSN: Wuyeepuyoq
  • Thursday4
    Thursday4
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there. We've run together in Beasts a while back. I'm looking for a healer role in a vet progression group. I've done HM and timed runs for all the crags and VAS. Would love to get into a group doing progression. I'm running a warden healer and can make your stam all the happy =)

Thursday4 is my PSN
  • Kinkysaurus
    Kinkysaurus
    ✭✭
    Hallo. I'm currently a 38k stamplar dps with just puncture up. I'm missing VO however as I keep getting IA only :(. I do have a healer which has completed vet crag HM trials. My tank is equipped to run normal trials and vet dungeons, still needs alkosh 1h and shield. I do not have any experience with vMoL, vHoF, or vAS but want to complete them. My CP is currently 630. I'm available most evenings CST to run anything.

PSN: runzwitskizzors
    Edited by Kinkysaurus on March 5, 2018 9:09PM
  • xK0R3zY
    xK0R3zY
    Magblade CP 620 have ran before VAA, VHRC, VSO, been trying to do Vmol progression. In currently a returning player who took a break and is trying to gather gear to be fully loaded for Vet hardmode trial runs. Psn: xK0R3zY. I'm on PST, so the times are fine with me and I have a discord.