The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How many times did you dc trying to get BRK tonight.....

Swiftii
Swiftii
✭✭
Going on number 8....... Something strange indeed
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threadworthy.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't disconnect, but I DID have lag so comically bad I ended up floating midair for some inexplicable reason.
  • bmannb16_ESO
    bmannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No disconnects, strong 15 FPS :wink: , 3 5 minute load screens. I've seen worse.
    AD Six feet under (Sorc, Templar, Dragon Knight)
    EP Six feet under (Warden, Dragon Knight, Sorc)
    EP Sometimes Salty (Nightblade)
    EP Never sees the light (Nightblade)
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friday night pvp group finally just left Cyrodiil entirely due to all of the disconnects.
    BRK was like a black hole.. Enter the keep and immediate disconnect. Happened to all of us, scattered all over the US and Canada.

Try to connect back and get "check your internet connection" errors or "can't communicate with the server" several times. Several of us were not in Cyrodiil any more when we reconnected, and had to requeue.

The state of Cyrodiil is a joke.

On the bright side - can't wait for aoe caps to be removed. Zergers will be in for a treat.
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am still dc'ing :p
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    23qv9k.jpg
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    23qv9k.jpg

When people ask why Cyrodiil is referred to as Imperial Horse Simulator, this is the answer. I COULD Transitus to the front lines and maybe get lost in the void... or I could ride my horse from the gate all the way to IC and probably get ganked 2/3 of the way there. Choices, choices.