The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Poison - Stamina Nightblade PvP Build/Commentary

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
A bursty damage over time spec? You heard me right, this build can apply 7 DOT's in just 2 attacks! This build hard counters TANKS!!! It shreds through their armor and pumps out massive amounts of debuffs quickly wearing them down.

This is a DW/Bow Medium armor build that has great speed and sustain, the playstyle is very troll-esque with a focus on landing your few key bleeds and then kiting your opponents.

The video has a detailed breakdown of the build as well as 20 minutes of PvP footage, leave any comments or questions you guys may have hope you all enjoy!

https://youtu.be/QwHbGA5tRHc
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • bigdavid11b16_ESO
    bigdavid11b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    jack daniels, never change my friend. always making everything work <3@VJJ
    Edited by bigdavid11b16_ESO on January 27, 2018 11:17AM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, good to see more non-meta builds :smile:

Have you tried running Sheer Venom on main bar only? It procs from the Poison Injection ticks (or did, last time I tested), meaning you don't really need it on bow bar and could run Master's Bow for instance to boost your weapon damage and when you weapon swap & PI ticks, Sheer Venom procs.
    Edited by DDuke on January 27, 2018 1:37PM
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Nice, good to see more non-meta builds :smile:

Have you tried running Sheer Venom on main bar only? It procs from the Poison Injection ticks (or did, last time I tested), meaning you don't really need it on bow bar and could run Master's Bow for instance to boost your weapon damage and when you weapon swap & PI ticks, Sheer Venom procs.

Thats a really good idea but i dont have a masters bow!
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic