The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Fasold - Dealing with Zergs (Uncut gameplay) 1vX PC EU

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    I enjoyed the video tbf. Mag sorc running around cyro bashing heads in, what else do you want.

Idk why everybody hatin on this, idk what they were expecting. 1vX is all about smacking noobs, nobody can pull off a 1vX if the players in the opposing team are of equal skill, lol.

It’s a Sorc vid. It’s cool to hate on Sorcs. Even if the vid is just pure fun.
    didnt you hear? sorc are no threat

I knew we’d get at least one of these geniuses.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fasold666
    why are you jumping all the time??
    that doesn´t looks good on a vid and takes much of the awesomness to watch it!
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fasold666 wrote: »
    I enjoyed the video tbf. Mag sorc running around cyro bashing heads in, what else do you want.

Idk why everybody hatin on this, idk what they were expecting. 1vX is all about smacking noobs, nobody can pull off a 1vX if the players in the opposing team are of equal skill, lol.

Yup. Exactly. To be honest as a 1vX player (2+ v X one can win a loooot more fights already) there are basically the following options:
    1 v 1 against people of similar skill
    1 v 2-3 against people that halfway know what they are doing
    1 v 4,5,6+ against more likely to be inexperienced players/ "noobs"

I choose to upload the last scenario bc I enjoy it the most and like to watch the most from other players (and all of the scenarios can be easier sometimes and can be harder sometimes). Some people like it. Some people don`t like it. That`s cool.

I was already surprised tho why there was no salt in this thread yet from the people that keep forgetting that this game is about fun... because zone chat sounds completely different :D

Respect for you for this :) Most of 1vX threads here are like "Look im godlike". Nope you have skills, you have decent PC to record in Cyro and have no lags and LUCK to find these newbies :D Ive met you few times in Cyro and must say I was never able to kill you 1v1, but neither were you to kill me (1v1 ofc :) ). To be honest youve became one of the legends of EU server. I remember when you played DK just standing in the middle of the field, holding block, with 10-15 people arround you TRYING to kill you xD that was pretty funny xD
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

Yup. Exactly. To be honest as a 1vX player (2+ v X one can win a loooot more fights already) there are basically the following options:

I choose to upload the last scenario bc I enjoy it the most and like to watch the most from other players (and all of the scenarios can be easier sometimes and can be harder sometimes). Some people like it. Some people don`t like it. That`s cool.

I was already surprised tho why there was no salt in this thread yet from the people that keep forgetting that this game is about fun... because zone chat sounds completely different :D

Respect for you for this :) Most of 1vX threads here are like "Look im godlike". Nope you have skills, you have decent PC to record in Cyro and have no lags and LUCK to find these newbies :D Ive met you few times in Cyro and must say I was never able to kill you 1v1, but neither were you to kill me (1v1 ofc :) ). To be honest youve became one of the legends of EU server. I remember when you played DK just standing in the middle of the field, holding block, with 10-15 people arround you TRYING to kill you xD that was pretty funny xD

Oh yeah, back when viper gankers were everywhere :(
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your vids make me want to jump on my sorc, until I remember I don't have the master destro.

Pulse + runecage leaves to little bar space imo :disappointed:
    EU | PC
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, when I see you I usually go the other direction, because fighting is hopeless. But one day, you will be zerged down hopefully :D
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    @Fasold666

I know a lot of friends that jump constantly - it’s a timing thing. Think of it like an in-game metronome used to time skills and GCD to get the weaving/canceling just right.

I ‘jump’ often when it has the added bonus of being able to cast at people when there’s a SLIGHT rise in terrain that blocks LOS. Or if someone is on a wall or tower and your angle of attack is below their LOS, jumping let’s you hit them and land back where you can’t be hit.
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Azurya wrote: »
    @Fasold666

I know a lot of friends that jump constantly - it’s a timing thing. Think of it like an in-game metronome used to time skills and GCD to get the weaving/canceling just right.

I ‘jump’ often when it has the added bonus of being able to cast at people when there’s a SLIGHT rise in terrain that blocks LOS. Or if someone is on a wall or tower and your angle of attack is below their LOS, jumping let’s you hit them and land back where you can’t be hit.

Yes I agree. I would add that it generally helps to keep momentum. For example when you get cc'ed in the air during a jump you will still move. I also feel that it helps me with targeting even on a flat ground for example when you are fighting multiple enemys and you want to hit a target that is moving behind a target you dont want to hit. With a jump you can target from above also.
    Then there is a couple psychological effects such as taunting and/or showing presence for example 1) to make people chase you or 2) some people get "triggered" and are more likely to get a tunel vison and make mistakes. It is hilarious to read in zone chat sometimes how many people actually get a bit mad because of bunnyhopping sorcs. Same as I feel that some people see bunnyhopping as a sign of "dominance" and others think "that guy doesnt know what he is doing". Both cases help in a fight imo. Or to make it "look easy" like you would have endless sustain and stay in control of the fight the whole time.

But the most important, I bunnyhop to the music I am listening to...which makes pvp more fun :p
    Mayrael wrote: »

Thanks a lot! :)
    You definately have a point that it is a lot about luck finding such groups to fight lol.
    And oh I miss playing the tank DK. One of the most fun times I had in cyro lol. Unfortunately proper zerg tanking got way harder now and has to be done atleast duo with another tank spec I think.
    You took my money and ran to EU.....typical woman
    wtf xD
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Your vids make me want to jump on my sorc, until I remember I don't have the master destro.

Pulse + runecage leaves to little bar space imo :disappointed:

Oh yea the master staff is annoying to farm. I haven`t tried pulse + runecage yet exactly because of the bar space (and bc i don`t have a perfected asylum staff). I wish frags would stun again, would give alot more build diversity.
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Yeah, when I see you I usually go the other direction, because fighting is hopeless. But one day, you will be zerged down hopefully :D

Haha o:)
    Edited by Fasold666 on March 10, 2018 11:56PM
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally this... even a 1v2 versus a noob + a similar player skill player usually ends up in a death :(
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Since I will be taking a break from the game (or quitting idk yet) I decided to make a last outnumbered pvp montage with some of the clips I had left. Hope you enjoy!

Warning: If you get triggered by some "potato farming" better don`t watch :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tTa6uyf6ZQ
    Edited by Fasold666 on March 27, 2018 12:36PM
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    12m Streak op
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man you are mining some serious salt from these EU folks, lol.

Cool vids! +1 for parkour.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cool, I have seen a nice video of you, man!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fi2N3ilxuNE&t=6s

Quick quick, 'em shields aint gonna stack by themselves!
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i don´t think that´s the same guy?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭

You so salty that you can`t even read names anymore? xD
    That`s not me. The video you linked is from NA not EU
    ToRelax wrote: »
    12m Streak op
    Haha yea right?
    Man you are mining some serious salt from these EU folks, lol.

Cool vids! +1 for parkour.
    Thank you! :)
    Edited by Fasold666 on March 28, 2018 12:43AM
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, it's sad that you stopped playing.

I guess it's the first time that I'm in an ESO video while not dieing :joy:
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭

rly disappointed to see a video where cyndis is in and NOT dieing :(

Sad u are intending to leave. But I'm sure we see u back in 1-2 month :D .
    Edited by Murador178 on March 31, 2018 12:09AM
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Big Boss loves your video
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, have had more than enough of bunny jumping sorcs light attacking in videos and cyrodiil. And I guess you had too since youre moving on.
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭

Carried by healing ward...nah joking :D. Was such a nice and quick 2vX together btw. Magsorc + Stamnb is such an awesome combination
    Murador178 wrote: »

rly disappointed to see a video where cyndis is in and NOT dieing :(

Sad u are intending to leave. But I'm sure we see u back in 1-2 month :D .

Haha tbh yea I took a couple breaks already and came back after a couple months (and people were always like "oh I thought you got banned?" lol). But I am working so much irl atm and cyro is pretty annoying atm. Maybe when summerset update comes out, idk yet ^^
    Vietfox wrote: »
    Big Boss loves your video

Haha he saw it?
    Sorry, have had more than enough of bunny jumping sorcs light attacking in videos and cyrodiil. And I guess you had too since youre moving on.

Oh nah it`s because of other reasons. Magsorc 1vX never gets old hehe. But the general state of pvp (especially for 1vX) is pretty poor atm imo
    Edited by Fasold666 on April 6, 2018 7:34PM
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Updated

Idk was bored xD. Some pretty old clips. But always wanted to make a video out of it. Kinda made me nostalgic about past patches where you had a lot more possibilities to have fun as a solo player in zergy cyro.
    Anyways hope you enjoy!

The Art of Zerg Tanking and Kiting (old patch)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BRr3MjaNko
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fasold666 You quitted in perfect timing. nice vid.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can use 2 bars to increase your effectiveness in combat ~ in-game advice
    Like do you think i need that crap? ~ Fasold
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    @Fasold666 You quitted in perfect timing. nice vid.

Yea I heard this patch is - once again - another step in the wrong direction for pvp :/
    BohnT wrote: »

:D awesome
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

What are you talking about Bohn? I can only use 1 bar in primetime. Since, IF I switch, im stuck on the other bar for aroudn 45 seconds with 12 unbreakable CC's, 4 Rollbacks, 5 Sloads in recap and 2 restarts cuz of inf loading screens. Oh yeah, I also cant use skill on that bar that im stuck on because of my *** character thinking im in sprint.

#ESOPVP2018

Edited by FakeZavos on June 20, 2018 12:17PM
    Why do I even try
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »

What are you talking about Bohn? I can only use 1 bar in primetime. Since, IF I switch, im stuck on the other bar for aroudn 45 seconds with 12 unbreakable CC's, 4 Rollbacks, 5 Sloads in recap and 2 restarts cuz of inf loading screens. Oh yeah, I also cant use skill on that bar that im stuck on because of my *** character thinking im in sprint.

#ESOPVP2018

Ah now i understand why so many players talk about tank meta, because Fasold can play it with one bar :trollface:

Yeah performance is well, let's say i don't go to pvp between 6pm to 23pm, everytime i try i lose fights due to bugs, random resource drain or lag vs 2-3 people which are free kills with normal conditions.

It's just ridiculous how bad the game is performing after all this time, i'm almost willed to make a compilation of the worst lag spikes and triple CCs and ability delay.
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »

#ESOPVP2018

Wonderful gaming experience :D . I am not surprised
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you quit the game?
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I quit a little while ago and I don`t plan to come back tbh.
    But I admit that I miss the game which is why I uploaded something some days ago for example lol

Updated
    Dealing with Zergs (Uncut gameplay)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkWyrUk1xak
    Edited by Fasold666 on September 14, 2018 4:06PM
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I quit a little while ago and I don`t plan to come back tbh.
    But I admit that I miss the game which is why I uploaded something some days ago for example lol

Updated
    Dealing with Zergs (Uncut gameplay)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkWyrUk1xak

Nice nice.