The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

crafting guild eu pc wanted

knaveofengland
knaveofengland
✭✭✭
looking for a crafting guild mainly to help learn all crafting and research , also to buy full sets of armour from until i can learn to make my own ,.

since i am a returing player i still have wads of crafting mats , not a great deal of gold ,but are more than willing to pay for full armour sets and researchable armour weapons for a reasonable amount ,since i will be needing a lot of weapons/armour for research perhaps pay a set fee for each one that i will need .

have joined a few guilds now for trade and 1 for social , now really need a good crafting guild that help me master all the crafting and willing to pay my fair share , i dont need help with mats can provide mats to make every thing i need .

i am on uk time zone pc eu knaveofengland either leave a message here or contact me in game normally on after 6pm evening till late everyday and probally be on all weekend .