Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit System Suggestion

Chantclaire
Chantclaire
✭✭✭
With the new outfit system, I think it would be a great idea to be able to change the name of your armour and weapons. OF COURSE, if you change the name of it then it will be bound for obvious reason.
Everyone has a plan, until their plan gets nerfed

Apparently the only Stamplar left on PC EU
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    What's the point? There's no way to view details of what another player is wearing or has equipped. Now if there was a way for other players to see that I wield "The Stick of Great Power" that would be awesome!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool, but you have to weigh this change against other higher dev priorities ...
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    What's the point? There's no way to view details of what another player is wearing or has equipped. Now if there was a way for other players to see that I wield "The Stick of Great Power" that would be awesome!

I was more thinking of a more personal perspective where I can find specific armour quicker and remember build combos.

• DonWalking
    DonWalking
    ✭✭✭
    Are you high?
  • Chantclaire
    Chantclaire
    ✭✭✭
    DonWalking wrote: »
    Are you high?

It's in other elder scrolls game so I don't see why it couldn't be a possibility here.

• Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iFord wrote: »
    DonWalking wrote: »
    Are you high?

It's in other elder scrolls game so I don't see why it couldn't be a possibility here.
    Technically I believe you are responding to the possibility of being high. Maybe the real grammar police can help.