The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lake | Artis ESO | Stamina Sorcerer and Magicka Dragonknight CwC

Lakeh
Lakeh
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJooHQMziQ&t=750s
Had some fun the previous couple of days. Enjoy :)
PC EU Player

Artis
Injustice
Streaking Sorcerers
Astrum Herois Member

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Nice video! Really enjoyed your playstyle with that mDK, brings back some nostaglia from 1.5 mDK!

Would you mind sharing what you're running on that? Shackle + Desert rose if I'm not mistaken?
    Edited by Quantum_V on January 25, 2018 5:30PM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Nice video! Really enjoyed your playstyle with that mDK, brings back some nostaglia from 1.5 mDK!

Would you mind sharing what you're running on that? Shackle + Desert rose if I'm not mistaken?

Yeah i run light shackle with desert rose, monster set is really preference but i like BS :)
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Lakeh wrote: »

Nice, thanks! Do you also run any block cost reduction jewlery, and I suppose your stam sustain is based of igneous.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Lakeh
    Lakeh
    ✭✭✭
    Lakeh wrote: »

Nice, thanks! Do you also run any block cost reduction jewlery, and I suppose your stam sustain is based of igneous.

No i dont feel the need for block cost reduction, as long as you have 4-5 sturdy and use igneous its gonna be fine.
    PC EU Player

Artis
    Injustice
    Streaking Sorcerers
    Astrum Herois Member