The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Smiff Eso PvP Clip 1v10

• JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Smiff! I think this is some of the best cancels/agressive gameplay i have seen on a stamblade in a long time! I love how you used your power and traps to control that fight, much respect for that style of play man.
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    So you inspired me to log into my stamblade instead of magblade, and I was laughing about something you said in legend chat a while back "everyone gets smiffed atleast once"

thats how meta spreads :D

i wonder if they will ever Balance stamblade or if they intentionally Keep it that way because they know thats what most Kids enjoy to play
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting in Smiff thread.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice Smiff! I think this is some of the best cancels/agressive gameplay i have seen on a stamblade in a long time! I love how you used your power and traps to control that fight, much respect for that style of play man.

Thanks Jack means a lot coming from you. I’m glad you noticed the traps, they have been working wonders in areas where there forces to walk over them.
    Xeven wrote: »
    Posting in Smiff thread.

Your always welcome to bud.
    Smiff
  • vokage89
    vokage89
    ✭✭✭
    That was legit.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    vokage89 wrote: »
    That was legit.

Thanks bud I try
    Smiff
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fel wrote: »
    So you inspired me to log into my stamblade instead of magblade, and I was laughing about something you said in legend chat a while back "everyone gets smiffed atleast once"

i wonder if they will ever Balance stamblade or if they intentionally Keep it that way because they know thats what most Kids enjoy to play

The bolded part is what I've been thinking too about stamblades and zos.

Tough argonian magblade is meta now aswell :trollface:

EU | PC
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Fel wrote: »

The bolded part is what I've been thinking too about stamblades and zos.

Tough argonian magblade is meta now aswell :trollface:

Argonian everything is meta. Magdk, stamdk, magblade, heavy stamblade, stamden, magden, magplar. Argonian is the problem, not magblades.