The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 — Vet Ruins of Mazzatun Help

Bullseye1914
Hey, I’m looking for help with Vet Mazz (I’ve beaten on my DPS) as a healer. I’m having trouble getting paired with players that have synergy, aware of mechanics , and burn for the execute phase. If there are any PS4 players that would like to team up this weekend (looking for 1 DPS and 1 tank maxed) that don’t mind helping out that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Hmu!
PS4 NA-Bullseye1914

Skin Collector | Professional Dungeon Explorer | Healer Extraordinaire | Trash Tank
  • WhoSlappedThePie
    WhoSlappedThePie
    ✭✭✭
    EU or NA?

Also, have you tried joining a large PvE raiding guild? They usually have decent players if you get into a good one?

Why you trying to do mazz, for the achievement? Farm a specific item?
    "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

Current Toons (Max CP):
    Magsorc Breton
    Magblade Darkelf
    Stam DK Redguard
    Healer Templar High Elf
    Tank DK Argonian
    Stamblade Redguard

Completed: vHoF | vMoL | vSO | vSO HM | vAA | vAA HM | vHR | vHR HM | vMA | vDSA
  • Bullseye1914
    Hey, I’m NA. And no I don’t have a large PvE raiding guild. Are you familiar with one?
    PS4 NA-Bullseye1914

Skin Collector | Professional Dungeon Explorer | Healer Extraordinaire | Trash Tank
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    I can try to help but idk how well I can do I'm cp 160 and I don't have any good sets I have two classes Stamsorc and a templar with 42k health buffed with Sword festival food
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look me up later. I’m usually around. Same PSN Kylewwefan
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Psn is realsawzallz