Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Items disappearing from the Guild's listing

duendology
duendology
✭✭✭✭✭
So here's the mystery.
I listed 10 alloys and 4 stocks of 200 rubedite ore in total in two guilds: 5 alloys in each and 2 stocks of rubedite in each.
I am checking the selling today..and guess what...all things sold in one.. In the other? None..and these items are not on the listing in the guild either! They just magically vaporised... :(

Has something like that ever happened to you? I am confused and kind of p***** off... Who should I contact (if any?)?
Edited by duendology on January 24, 2018 8:37PM
PC/NA
- Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
- Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
- Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
And..
- High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you look in the Guild History for sales to see if they sold or not?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This actually has happened to me a couple of times over the past few years. Probably more times that I did not notice, but I certainly noticed the times it happened with high value items.

Mysteriously, the sales email with the gold would appear a day or two later. I don’t recall my mailbox being full at the time, so I have no idea why.

You could try putting in a support ticket.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried but I can go back to up to a few hours. And it's really, really weird. This is a guild in a popular spot and never had problems with it before. And it things like alloys get sold pretty quickly, so I was surprised I did not sell anything there. I went to the bank and checked the listing. I saw that not only nothing got sold but also my sales are zero this week..and the items are gone from the listing!
    I use Master Merchant.. no sales on it from this guild either.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure it's not a matter of a full inobox as I make sure it's not full. :(
    PC/NA
    And..

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, are you absolutely totally sure you listed at the trader you think you listed it at?

I have listed things on the wrong guild before. It's pretty easy to do if your doing it at a Banker.

And, since you have Master Merchant, you have your history right there. So, either the items are lost to ether (possible but unlikely) or its on a different trader than you think it is.

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master Merchant is great but I’ve seen it skip items before. Like I said, when this has happened to me, the gold always shows up eventually. If you’re sure the item listings went through and they were in that guild store, I’d give it a day and see if the sale turns up, and if not put in a ticket to see if there was a server hiccup or something.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor is right.

I've seen a lot of erroneous complaints from players only to find out later they listed it in the wrong guild.

Check the listings in your other guilds @duendology ... including listings in your guilds that don't even have a current trader.
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I double checked everything, even if I had mistakenly put the items in a different guild. No.
    They're not showing on the Guild's listing..or any indication in MM that something was sold. They just vaporised. :( I make sure to specifically sell things in these two guilds, you know. :(
    And I can have my hand cut off I put 10 alloys and 4 stacks of Rubedite Ore to two guilds yesterday. All 5 alloys and two stacks of RO got sold in one of them just fine..all noted in MM too.
    PC/NA
    And..

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since your sure you don't have them listed, then open a support ticket with ZOS, that is the only way you have a chance to get them back.

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities
    Yes, I checked. Nothing.

@Nestor
    I'll do that. To be honest now I am hesitant to list anything of value there.. but I did. Another stack of rubedite ore to check if it was a server hiccup/ glitch whatever.. but how's that only those items are gone from the list not the other ones (recipes, armor etc). My thought is that it was bought by.. but system did not "billed it".. not on my end.. at least.
    PC/NA
    And..

• duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great.
    Basically, unless a missing item is purchased in the Crown Store, they're unable to retrieve or "track" it.

To be honest, I don't know how I should feel about this. Ehh

So disappointed. Needless to say, I absolutely HATE farming.
    Edited by duendology on January 24, 2018 9:38PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There might still be a chance that the "vanished" items are returned to you via mail when the 30 day sales window expires. Maybe the item is still in the guild store, just "invisible".
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An update. Maybe it will help someone in future.

With the help of a very friendly guildmaster my Master Merchant found its own missed items (command "/mm missing" in the chat box).. and correctly showed my weekly sales in the guild rooster's window. When I asked guys in the guild chat, they told me that my sales for this week was over 40 k while on my rooster I had only 9k.

The bad news is that I haven't received gold for the mats. So it looks like the transactions happened but not on my part? I have no idea what happened. It must have been a glitch or a hiccup..I got over it. I hope it won't happen again.
    Edited by duendology on January 25, 2018 5:27PM
    PC/NA
    And..

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you can approach Zenimax again with this new "evidence" and ask for compensation for the apparent missing sales mails?
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to. And I even found a proper category under which I could fill the ticket - missing items. But it stated that unless a missing item was bought in the crown store they're unable to find/track it..or something along these lines.
    PC/NA
    And..

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting... Well if the guild store recorded your sales amount, maybe there's a record of the buyer too? Someone must have gotten the item if the guild sales list shows your transfer I suppose.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP