The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP/PvE class

ad4mss
ad4mss
✭✭✭
Which class is decent at both PvP and PvE? I'm about doing good numbers at PvE trials part and also good to run small scale PvP.
Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblades of either spec. They're good at just about everything.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Getern
    Getern
    ✭✭✭
    Mag Sorc, just decent at both.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Nightblades of either spec. They're good at just about everything.

This. My boyfriend is a Stamina NB and I am a Magic NB and we switch between normal dungeons for dailies and PVP all the time with little to no hassle. Of course it's just normal trials and dungeons. I could get away with Vet on my Mageblade because of experience but a Stamblade, with great healers, is a hard hitting, high DPS in PVE. The difference is that stamina doesn't have instant healing or a good shield, so my Mageblade has more cushion for mistakes. I find myself healing my boyfriend with healing ward which gives his vigor time to max his health again.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Kode
      Kode
      ✭✭✭
      Sorcerer
      Kode Darkstar, Aldmeri Dominion
    • KingYogi415
      KingYogi415
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Magsorc >
    • LeagueTroll
      LeagueTroll
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Magplar. Can play healer in pve. Change some gear, and skill. keep pve cp, keep atron mundus, can be a healer in pvp.
    • ad4mss
      ad4mss
      ✭✭✭
      What about DD class?
      Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
      Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski