Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenimax, please make PvP easier

Datolite
Datolite
✭✭✭✭✭
Please cause I don't want to put in all the effort and practice. kthx
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and PvE too
  • Getern
    Getern
    ✭✭✭
    We need more Heavy Armor sets buffing ur damage, gib more proc sets, gib OP healing back for DKs and Templars.

You can also play stamina Warden, so it will be pretty much "easier PVP".
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NVM. lol
    Edited by TequilaFire on January 24, 2018 7:50PM
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree, can we please take away the 2nd skill bar, too many skills and it makes it hard...

Also, please remove all objects that block the enemies, it's hard to shoot them when they hide behind them...

And, please let me be able to heavy attack keeps so I can knock down the walls and doors they are hiding behind...

okay thanks bye
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    562.png
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is like the 40th thread of the week like this.

Only this one is satire.

Well done fam!
    Edited by KingYogi415 on January 24, 2018 9:24PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're in luck! Starting tomorrow you can engage in PVP so simple even a drunk banekin can do it.

gp_crwn_emote_parchgemclipppack_1x1.jpg
    signing off
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    You're in luck! Starting tomorrow you can engage in PVP so simple even a drunk banekin can do it.

gp_crwn_emote_parchgemclipppack_1x1.jpg

Nerf rock, it's OP!
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • Arv_Morvis
    Arv_Morvis
    ✭✭✭
    PvP is hard? i always thought it was pretty straight forward ....."if its not of your faction color KILL IT"
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is always going to be hard in any game, you can't just pick it up and expect to be the best instantly

I've been PvP'ing for the better half of 3+ years and I still suck
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Mazbt on January 24, 2018 9:32PM
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PvP is always going to be hard in any game, you can't just pick it up and expect to be the best instantly

I've been PvP'ing for the better half of 3+ years and I still suck

Same!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    and PvE too
    PvE is easy to make easier, just nerf the bosses.
    Its very hard to make PvP easier as you fight other players, any buff or nerf will also affect them.

I say go for the non CP campaign here damage is lower, overall player skill level is also lower at least if feels so.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Since there does not appear to be any topic to constructively discuss, we've felt it necessary to close this thread. For further posts please be sure to create more meaningful topics that can be discussed with the community, as this threads are only seen as bait which is against the Forum Rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.