The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

>Honour and Pride< is recruiting!(LGBTQ+ centric, EU-server)

spieleotakub16_ESO
Everyone on the LGBTQ+(Lesbian, Gay, Bi/Pan, Trans and Qu*er)-spectrum is welcome.
This includes mentally ill, neurodivergent and physically disabled LGBTQ+ People.

A Guild Tabbard, a Guild House, Training Dummy and Crafting Stations are available.

We also have a dedicated Server on Discord.

The chatlanguage is english, however, some members, me included, are not native speakers so please keep that in mind

Of course any Racism, Islamophobia, Anti-Semitism or any form of hostility against people of other sexualities and gender identities,
and any form of hostility against disabled and mentally ill people(this includes slurs like re*ard and using Autism in a demeaning way) will automatically lead to kicking and a Block.

If you're interested and on the LGBTQ+ spectrum please send me a message ingame at Milan_Shepard , as this is the easiest way to get an invite
  • drraugrslayer
    drraugrslayer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I've tried to whisper you several times in game but just can't find you with the whisper function. Can you add me to the guild please, sounds like a nice group of people?
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    You probably tried to whisper me while I was offline ^^'

Of course I can, I will try to message you as soon I'm online ^^

Ps: I apologize for the late answer, I don't use the forums outside of recruitement, and often forget to log on and check for any updates since I mostly recruit actively in-game.
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • krimsonnox
    If you get this I would too like a guild invite but can't seem to whisper you in the game , I think i'd get along great in your guild described

@krimsonnox
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are straight regular people allowed to join?
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    No.
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
  • zParallaxz
    zParallaxz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can I make a straight only guild no gays or transexuals allowed or is that discriminatory?
    Edited by zParallaxz on April 24, 2018 2:18PM
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    I really don't give a damn tbh. Not my job to decide that, but that of Zenimax.
    That's all I'm gonna say about that.
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    hi i'd love to join your guild!! I will add you in game and send a whisper. PS i'm a complete noob, and also don't use voice chat hope thats okay?
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok I am going to call this out as it seems no one else will....

Yes by all means you can have a LGBTQ+ guild, and love the fact that you are mentioning that it is a safe space for people who have health difficulties. Love it.

But baring people who identify as heterosexual is just mind boggling. Wouldn't you want to create a safe space for all people regardless of sexuality? It really does undermine what you are trying to achieve.

As a gay man, I get it why LGBTQ+ people have to create their own zones, as sometimes the general consensus can lead to conversations that can be awkward or even sometimes confrontational. We live in a world that is hard for people like us.

However not allowing someone to join due to being heterosexual is just wrong and surely goes against this games (and forums) own rules. I think you need to revisit your intention.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    It is strange how you assume the Guild is about being inclusive.
    To clarify, it is not.
    It can't be inclusive AND be safe for it's most vulnerable members, that is impossible.
    Thus the Guild is for people on the LGBTQ+ spectrum only.

Craeting a space for the people it is meant for is the whole point of a Guild made for a specific purpose, which, i am sure, you are aware of.

No one goes and calls a Guild only made for People who speak Russian/Finnish/Dutch/French/whatever, exclusionary.
    No one goes and calls a Guild made only for People who do RP, exclusionary.
    No one goes and calls a Raidguild for players over CP600, exclusionary.
    Even though they all are.

Because everyone(or rather, most people) can accept that not everything is made for them.
    That people take such great offense at another guild which is made for a specific purpose, and is thus, exclusionary, is quite frankly, ridiculous.

As i stated before, it is Zenimax job to decide wether a Guild goes against the rules or not, not mine, nor anyone else's.

Tl;dr: I don't care what straight people think about this. If you're LGBTQ+ and don't like this, I also do not care, it's everyone's own decision if they want to be a part of it or not, I'm not gonna force anyone.
    This guild isn't about inclusion, it is about giving people who feel vulnerable and want a space where they feel less so or even safe, such a space.

Ensuring LGBTQ+ people's safety and giving them a space to speak freely and without fear > being inclusionary and giving whiny cishets access to everything they want.
    To make it supereasy to understand.

That is all I am going to say about this topic. Further comments will be ignored, because I really don't give a damn about convincing people who I don't care about. Either understand it, or don't, it doesn't matter.
    Edited by spieleotakub16_ESO on May 2, 2018 6:42PM
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    ~
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    Happy Pride Month, everyone!
    Edited by spieleotakub16_ESO on June 1, 2018 2:28PM
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭

Happy Pride Month!
    I find your Guild description very suitable for me. Can I join? My in-game name is @a0zaki
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds lovely, I would love to join. You sold me at the name.
    @yiasemi
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭

I've sent you a message in-game too, but haven't received answer.

• spieleotakub16_ESO
    @SeiSama
    Already send you an invite, but I've just send you another one.
  • SeiSama
    SeiSama
    ✭✭
    @spieleotakub16_ESO
    Thank you! Dunno why I didn't receive it first time :)
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    ~
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Zatacu
    Zatacu
    ✭✭
    I've sent you a message, looking forward to joining :)