Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Resource Gathering Quests

XRavishX
XRavishX
✭✭
I want more.

I just got into the Clockwork City and one of the first things I did was check out the daily quests. The group daily was pretty normal in that one just had to go and kill some world boss. But, the solo daily was something I hadn't done before and didn't realize I wanted until I actually had done it. It was a resource gathering quest. I hunt for the resources, in this case I needed wood, and in the gathering nodes I would find the quest item I was looking for. I really liked this. It gave me more of an excuse to go out and resource hunt beyond the personal need for resources. I think this is a type of quest that should be considered bringing to the base game. Sure, one could say that the dailies for crafting have people running around resource gathering with a purpose, but it's the only repeatable type that has anything to do with resource gathering. Maybe I don't want to craft, but I want to gather resources. Maybe it just gives me something more to do while I'm doing other quests. In any case, I liked the extra reason to gather.

Also, I want to hide my UI to take proper screenshots on console. Thanksokaybye. :smile:
"Loot boxes aren't the problem, RNG is." -Me