The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/NA] Blood Knights pvp Guild Recruiting

shikako
shikako
We are an active Ebonheart Pact pvp guild, open to new and returning players of all levels. We have a transmute station, dps dummy and Master Crafters available to members. Our home campaign is Vivec. We ask that you play only on red in Vivec. Any other alliance is fine in the other campaigns.
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely take an invite. Been looking for a PvP guild for a little bit now. I've been playing vivec mostly on my red lately so that works for me. Oh and I'm 690cp
    Edited by AMeanOne on October 11, 2018 9:55PM
  • shikako
    shikako
    Great AMeanOne! Sent you an invite
  • notionx
    notionx
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Looking for a pvp guild to play with.... I am a newish player but I would love to be able to play with y’all!
    Thanks

PSN: xPlebzz