The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Warden class , a Prince of the Wintry condition or just a failure meant to satisfy some ?

RGvolterra
RGvolterra
✭✭✭
When the idea of The Warden class was firstly introduced many of us became really excited as the trailer of its launch created that mixture of feelings and emotions towards what we have been asking and expecting for however our dream came to an absolute meaning once we came to the conclusion that some of its most expected abilities were not able to DPS compete with other classes. Let’s talk about those wintry abilities of the the Warden.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Winter’s embrace should sound more embrancing than what’s been proposed by ZOS. I had been dreaming about being able to create a character fully related to those wintry regions of Tamriel. A prince or even a wintry God however the cold abilities of the warden are that disappointing. It’s been designed for a tank performance what I believe it’s a waste of creativity and innovation. Wish ZOS could buff up .. improve the cold related passive and abilities to be at least competitive to the damage related passives and abilities of other classes such as the DK ... here lies my indignation about what’s been made of the Warden class and its redundant performance. Hope ZOS can make the Warden class shine on the Winter’s embrace skill tree so that of its fans can partake from the same satisfaction lived through other classes.
    ZOS please make the Warden a truly Wintry Prince❄️
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost magic is for defense, that's just how it is and will remain. Makes sense to me.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    It does not make any sense for me mate otherwise all the other classes would be using frost magic for defense.