Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG: Active trial and vet trial guild

D34TH_5MURF__
I am a CP 560 tank that has run all 3 crag trials on vet and many more times on normal. I am looking for an active trials guild that runs multiple trials a week, and works on vet trial progressions. I have two DPS toons that I'm working on getting to vet ready, but my tank is ready now. I have 2 master crafters and will help out guildies. I am already in a great social and trading guild, looking to fill out with some good, active trials guilds.

my tank build: 5 akaviri or ebon, 5 torug's pact, 2 bloodspawn, 32.5k+ resistances, stamdk tank vamp (woeler shredder tank)

My PSN is D34TH_5MURF__, same as my forum id.
  • D34TH_5MURF__
    I forgot to mention that I greatly prefer a guild with active discord server.
  • dalymiddleboro
    Ps4 console, North America server

New guild, recruiting core members. Activities almost daily.

Veteran dungeons and pledges, PvP and exploration as well as trials.

Message myself psn is dalymiddleboro

Or

Message psn SoulSword13

Looking forward to hearing from everyone, if you're looking to break into a guild from the ground up, do trials, dungeons, exploration, PvP or whatever, this is your chance. We're still building our core foundation, we'll take care of you. We are mature adults, but definitely like to toss a few cocktails back and party on the weekends. Will be doing raids every saturday night! We also have a discord that's active with our members.