The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Changing factions at one pvp campaign

Lobotron
Lobotron
✭✭
Dear ZOS , i am very surprised that you still did nothing with this. Looks like you think its normal if you can see some persons /many of them everyone knows because they are ,, very " good and famous streamers/ at EP character in 5 minutes at AD and in other 5 minutes on DC. i am curious if anyone else is very angry and disappointed from this or its only me.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These threads do not get much support. While your message is not clear it seems you are suggesting not having a faction lock on a campaign per account is what you are upset about.

We had this when the game started. It was certainly not good for PvP. Zos changed it because it was not good for the game. Of course, not everyone will agree just like finding agreement on most any subject is basically impossible.

With so few that actually swap as you suggest it really has not seemed to cause much of an issue. At least most threads on the subject overly generalize and do not seem to come up with an actual negative effect worthy of considering a change.