The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Max health possible?

dyn0m1k3
dyn0m1k3
✭✭
I've been building my health tank recently using Plague Doctors/Ebon sets for a semi-selfish build sitting around 55k health... Now I know thats more than enough but it allows me to play a more laid back tank style - it just got me wondering what the most possible health was.

I'm not actually planning on doing this as the resulting build is pretty useless but just for funsies can anyone manage to get more than the 94k build I made here: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=42019 ?
Xbox Series X EU Server GT: dyn0m1k3
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dyn0m1k3 First of all, that build is hilarious. 10/10 good sir or madam lol.

On a previous tank build I used, I believe I once saw it top out at about 90k or so in Cyrodiil.

That was with:
    Ayleid Well
    Lord Stone
    War horn
    Plague Doctor
    Green Pact pre-nerf
    All attribute points in Health
    Structured Entropy slotted
    Max CP
    Alliance Emperor Buffs (not me being emp, I just mean we had it)
    Scroll Buffs

Such a high number of course did not last long due to all of the things required to get it there. But yes. I'd say 90-93k is the highest I've ever seen it.

I don't see anything about scroll/emp buffs or pvp on that link you posted so I'm not super sure how that's happening. Interesting regardless.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »

@Liofa lul indeed. That makes my Argonian health tank moist. :D
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • dyn0m1k3
    dyn0m1k3
    ✭✭
    Aha nice - that nightblade health bonus is way better than the sorc pet bonus! I think you've maxed it at 153,698!
    Xbox Series X EU Server GT: dyn0m1k3
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a suggestion:
    - put the boneshield from the undaunted in there to get a shield the size of your max health and return damage to your attacker.

I am actually using a build like that on my templar, but instead of running green pact, I use Thew's of the Harbinger to return 5% of my max health as damage to the attacker each time I block a direct damage attack, while keeping blazing shield up. It's fun and can proc Selene. I end up with about 30k less health than you, but that build actually works and is quite self-sufficient in fights like the last fight of vDSA.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭